one

Finn has created the groupchat "We need to talk."

Finn has added Wyatt, Jaeden, Chosen, Jeremy, Jack and Sophia.

Wyatt: finn what the fuck?

Sophia: seriously?

Jeremy: wtf

Jack: oh my god

Jaeden: just stop

Chosen: guys, give him a chance to explain.

Finn: i miss you guys

Wyatt: what's the point?! we all hate each other and it's all because of that red-headed bitch. to hell with you all.

Wyatt has left the groupchat.

Jaeden: he has a point.

Jaeden has left the groupchat.

Sophia has left the groupchat.

Chosen has left the groupchat.

Jeremy: lmao bye

Jeremy has left the groupchat.

Finn: jack. wait..

Jack: what?

Finn: don't go. we can fix this.

Jack: I've got nothing to fucking say to you.

Jack has left the groupchat.

———————————

Dec. 31st, 2019:

The thirteen teens were hanging out at Finn's to ring in the new year.

They had all been best friends since eighth grade, they were all seniors now.

Seven of them had been best friends since kindergarten, and then they met the five others and they started hanging out more and more.

They also had this sacred book, where they all put their most deadliest secrets but none of the others were allowed to look at it.

It contained so many secrets that could mess up everything, but they had enough trust in eachother to keep it like that.

Sadie was showing Jaeden a magazine that she had been meaning to show him.

"I don't get why she's just allowed to do that! She's not even that hot," Sadie sighs.

"Sads, I may be gay but she's gorgeous! You're insane!" Jaeden bellows.

Meanwhile, Millie and Sophia were watching vine compilations together, while Jeremy watches Gaten and Noah who were attempting to build a jenga tower.

"Hey, I nearly made it stay!" Noah cries.

Gaten sighs, "You dumbass! It fell five seconds later!"

Chosen, Caleb and Wyatt were giggling over something on Calebs phone in the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh- Cal! What age where you?!" Wyatt giggles.

"I was like eleven dude!" Caleb groans.

"Sure." Chosen rolls his eyes.

Jack and Finn has snuck out to the balcony, and Finn was playing his guitar while Jack started at him.

It was a cold, breezy night but the moon was very bright.

It was cold enough that smoke came out of your mouth ever time you talked.

Finn had gave Jack his hoodie and Jacket to put on over his pajamas, so he'd be warm.

"Aren't you cold?" The younger boy asks.

Finn chuckles, his eyes twinkling, "No, actually. It's always cold over here so I guess I've gotten used to it."

Jack nods, "Ohh,"

Finn smiles, sitting next to him.

"I've actually been meaning to tell you something," Finn whispers, looking at the starts.

Jack turns to look at him, "Huh?"

Finn leans in and gently kisses the smaller boy.

Jack looks a bit startled but kisses back, smiling softly.

"Hey guys-" Millie begins but her voice cuts off when she spots the two lovebirds.

Her mouth goes dry and she blinks back tears, quickly going back inside.

Sadie's waiting for her when she goes inside.

"Did it work?" Her lips part in a smile, and her eyes are full of excitement.

"Did what work?!" Millie says, harshly.

Sadie takes a step back, biting her lip.

"J-Jack and Finn, I mean," She whispers.

Millie looks at her with full hatred in her eyes.

"Y-You mean you did that?" She says, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"W-What?" Sadie says, nervously.

"You know I like Finn, right? I've liked him since sixth grade you bitch!" Millie cries, tilting her head back.

Sadie looks away, "I-I didn't know, Mills. I'm so sorry," Sadie begins but Millie cuts her off by slapping her.

"Fuck you," She whispers, and walks off, leaving Sadie in tears and silence.

Millie storms into the living room where half of the group is.

Everyone looks at her and she's suddenly bombarded by questions, but she simply ignores them and walks into the library.

She grabs the book before she leaves.

Sadie didn't tell anyone what happened, so the twelve teens enjoyed the night, not knowing what a surprise they'd have in the morning.

———————————

hey! this is my first book! i hope you guys enjoyed lmao.

- L🧚🏻‍♀️