seven

"Promise me you won't tell a soul or I'll kill you're whole family too."

Jaeden nods, gulping a bit, rubbing his neck.

"O-Okay," He stutters out.

She nods, her eyes glistening as she walks back to her car.

——————————————————-

Jaeden ran after Noah and Wyatt suddenly remembering something.

"I-I have to do something. I'll be back," He yells and bolts the other way.

He makes his way back to the pool but Millie's no where to be found.

He runs into the house, looking for her.

He finds her in the kitchen, which is empty asides from her.

She's holding a silver knife and Jaeden bites his lip as he enters.

"W-what are you doing with that?" He says, suddenly.

Millie turns around.

"I think I'm going to have to kill Sadie. It's ten minutes to midnight. We have no chance," Millie says in a deadpan voice that isn't at all like her own.

Jaeden's eyes go wide.

"Millie, no. You promised this wouldn't happen again!" Jaeden shouts, his voice quavering.

"I have to, Jae. O-Or she's gonna tell everyone about the stuff I did!!" Millie whines a bit.

Jaeden shakes his head, walking over to her.

"You deserve to get called out! You killed Sadie's sister because she liked Finn! Millie, you're- you're a physco! If you lay one hand on Sadie's head, I-I'll turn you in!" Jaeden yells.

Millie's face suddenly turns cold.

"Not if I kill you first!" Millie says, but suddenly smirks, playing with the knife.

Jaeden bolts out the door.

He runs into the bar and spots Wyatt talking to Sadie.

"Wyatt! Millie's a killer! We have to expose her!" Jaeden pants, looking stricken.

"Jaeden, what on earth are you on about?" Wyatt asks.

"S-She killed Sadie's sister-" Jaeden blurts out and both Sadie and Wyatt's face erupt into horror.

"W-What?" Sadie says, holding a hand to her mouth.

Wyatt puts a hand around her, staring at Jaeden.

"She killed her. I have proof. She payed me to split Finn and Jack up and not to tell anyone, and now she's about to kill you, Sadie!" Jaeden screams.

Sadie looks faint.

"Oh my fucking god-" She cries out.

People are looking now.

Wyatt shakes his head.

"I'm calling the police. This whole exposing thing is over."

Sadie stops him.

"No. What if we expose her and then the cops come?" She asks.

Wyatt's face lights up.

"Yes, she deserves this. She really does," He says, not looking at anyone in particular.

Jaeden nods.

"Alright, we need to get to the balcony, Chosen's setting everything up." Sadie states, still looking quite in shock.

Wyatt nods, taking her hand.

Sadie smiles a bit, running up the stairs to her bedroom where the balcony is, Wyatt following her.

Jaeden just stands there, before shaking his head quickly and following them.

They all run to the balcony and Sadie's ringing the police.

Wyatt's standing close by her and when she hangs up she grins at him, taking his hand.

He holds her hand and seems to be quite happy about it, from Jaeden's point of view anyway.

Sadie picks up a microphone as everyone quickly fills up the backyard.

People jump out of the pool, stop kissing eachother and rush to the yard to see what this black-haired star had to say.

"Alright, I've called you here to tell you a little something about a girl who's nothing more than a liar, a murder, a slut, a physco, a bitch," Sadie begins and everyone looks at her, intrigued.

"And her name is-" But Sadie gets cut off by a scream.

And the scream comes from her.

Everyone around has no idea what's happening but that's until they saw Sadie Sink falling down of the balcony.

Her face sat in a shocked look as she fell to the ground, frozen.

Millie stands at the balcony, looking even a bit shocked herself.

She bolts downstairs and everything goes back to reality.

Crowds emerge around Sadie, six police cars arrive and someone's calling an ambulance.

Chosen bolts down the balcony screaming Millie's name.

Wyatt breaks into tears, rushing down after him.

Jaeden stands in shock, torn between it all.

Noah is shaking and Sophia can't believe that the love of her life is laying dead on the ground.

One thing is for sure, all of the secrets of Millie Bobby Brown and everyone else had come out that night.

—————————————————

god i'm not entirely sure if i like this or this is how i wanted my story to turn out but anyways, it's not completely finished yet! there's still quite a few more chapters to come! anyways, sorry for not updating in a bit! i've been quite busy but happy (late) new year! -L🧚🏻‍♀️