A New School

Warning: Alcohol Refrence

Kokichi's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm clock, blaring very loudly. As usual. I turn it off and roll onto my back looking up at the ceiling," First day at a new school. How fun." After a few minutes of staring at my ceiling, I get myself out of bed and get dressed. "I wonder what this new school is like." I look in the mirror. I sigh," Let's hope today is a good day."

I grab my backpack and walk out of my room. I look around for a sign of my family. I notice the Television on in our living room, I walk in there to find my mom passed out on the couch with bottles of alcohol surrounding her. I look across the room at the clock," I should get going. I've already missed the bus. Better start walking now."

I walk out of the living room to the front door. I turn around to make sure I haven't forgotten anything," Backpack, books, pho-" I forgot my phone. I look around for it and find it sitting on the kitchen counter. "Okay. Now I have everything." I open the front door and walk out. I take my phone out and look up the directions to my new school. I begin walking, I notice it's very quiet where I am, I think nothing else of it.

After what seemed like hours of walking, I made it to my new school. I look around, there's nobody outside. I look around a little longer and then decide to walk in. There still weren't many people, but there were a few. There was a group of three girls, one with red hair, one with white hair and one with dark green hair. Then across from them was a boy with a beanie on, no hair was visible and he was exceedingly short. After observing that area I continued walking.

Himiko's P.O.V

"Yeah, then..." I turned around in the middle of Tenko's conversation to the sound of the school doors opening. There was a purple-haired boy standing there. I look at Tenko and Angie, who were also looking at him and shrugged. He was a little taller than me, bruised, kind of emo looking. I whisper to Angie and Tenko, " They are going to destroy him." Tenko nods. He looks around for a few minutes, examining his surroundings. I can feel his stare for a few seconds land on me. I continue talking with Angie and Tenko.

Kokichi's P.O.V

I continue walking down a long, dimly lit hallway. As I continue walking I see more people. A girl with long blue hair, a girl with long brown pigtails, a boy with long dark hair, and then I see a group. In this group, there were a few people. There were two blonde girls, one who seemed a little shy and the other who was the loudest and the one who was being surrounded. Next, there was a purple hair guy. He looked strong and powerful, the exact opposite of me. Then, there was a green-haired boy, he was holding the hand of the loud blonde in the middle. Lastly, there was a blue-haired boy with a cap on. He didn't seem intimidating or scary, he seemed reserved and quiet. After looking at them for a few minutes I continue walking. Until I heard a voice, " Hey, purple hair!" I turned around. It was the loud blonde girl. I pointed at myself to ask if she was talking to me. She rolled her eyes, " Yes, you. Come here." The group spread around her as I began to walk towards her.

Which was the worst and the best mistake I have ever made..