The 1st Episode

TW
• Language
• Alcohol reference

Harukawa's POV
Suddenly I hear a deep voice behind me,"Wo-ho! Look at that ass!" I turn around. Kaito. "Heya. Don't turn around I was looking at something!" I feel my embarrassment rise,"Leave me alone,Kaito. This is basically p*doph*lia." He looks a bit angrier," Hey! I ain't no p*do, bitch!" I turn and face Kaito fully,"You'll be an adult soon, so yes. Yes it is." And I walk down the long dimly lit halls away from my friends and away from the creep.

Ouma's POV
That Kaito guy really is a dick. He has no room to call Shuichi a creep when he's one himself!
        ~Time Skip to when school is over~
Shuichi and I walk out the doors, talking. I then see a group of girls, one with white hair, one with red hair and one with long greenish brown hair. I tap shuichi on his shoulder," Who are they?" Shuichi smiles," Oh! The one with the white hair, that's Angie, she's a really good artist, then there's Himiko, the red haired one, that's Himiko! She does magic, she's pretty good too, and then there's Tenko, she a bit loud and doesn't really like boys but she'll still talk to you." I nod, the red haired one looks nice..I then look at Shuichi," So, are we going to your place?" He smiles," Yeah! Do you need to text a parent or something?" I look down," Oh n-no! M-My parents don't really c-care what I do a-after school!" Shuichi looks a bit concerned but he nods," Okay, lets go then!"

~Time Skip to when they arrive at Saihara's~

His house is only a little bigger than mine, it's pretty nice inside. Heh, nicer than mine, no alcohol bottles everywhere..It doesn't look like anyone else is home, he walks to his room. The walls are covered in posters The floors are neat, besides a large pile of clothes in the corner of the room. He has a desk, looks like it has some art stuff on it, he has a board too, it looks like it just has lots of those Danganronpa pins. Shuichi puts his bag down and I put mine next to his. He takes the Danganronpa pin he found earlier and puts it on the board as well, he smiles," If you can't tell I like Danganronpa! " I nod and laugh a little," So, let's watch it then!" He smiles happily and grabs his TV remote. He turns it on and from what I can tell it's just a normal kid going to some kind of elite school? A blue haired girl, some kind of biker, a goth girl, a mysterious purple hair-," Is that the Kirigiri girl?" Shuichi smiles and almost bites his lip," Y-Yeah.. that's her.." his nose starts bleeding again,"Shuichi? Your nose is bleeding again." He smiles," It's fine, he walks to the bathroom and gets a tissue," See? Fixed." I nod and begin watching again.
~Time Skip to the Murder of Sayaka Maizono~
I watch intently, this Makoto guy can't find the blue haired girl named Sayaka..Suddenly he opens the bathroom door to find," She's dead?! O-Oh my god.." Shuichi watches with no facial expression, he's probably watched it so much he knew who it was. "It's okay.. I'm almost positive this isn't real, just a show.." I nod and continue watching, now this Junko girl is standing on top of the robotic bear," Wait? But isn't harming the principal against the rul-" as soon as I said it the girl was shot with Spears, killing her. "Aww, I actually really liked her!" I said, sadly. He nods," Just wait till the very end of the show.."  I wonder what that means.. Now, they've been investigating the murder and now the bear told them it's time for a class trial?
~Short Time Skip~
Shuichi pauses the trial, and looks at me," Who do you think did it?" I think about everything that they discussed during the class trial,"Hmm.. I think.." I think about the numbers written on the wall,"I think it was Leon Kuwata.."  Shuichi smiles.