Chapter 10) Meet us for Dinner

●●●

          Once we returned to the apartments, Dominik went to his room to get a change of clothes, while us four went to Cameron's. We then took turns in the bathroom, changing into the pajamas we brought with us. I changed last as I wanted to rinse off the rain water in the shower.

        We didn't really know what to say, we were all quite shaken up. We all sat around in Cameron's cluttered room, Dominik obsessively looking out the window into the woods, rain still falling from the sky. I always loved the rain, and knowing it was what saved us and caused us to get away, I only find comfort in it even more. We didn't speak much, and fell asleep without saying anything. It was the same the morning after, as we silently went home in cloudy morning light.

          We weren't able to get a hold of either Kimi or Kai that Saturday, but I did speak to Cameron and Dominik over the phone for a while once the afternoon came around. They told me that I should just come over to their place and see them in person.

         I arrived around 3pm, they said that they've been trying to translate those foreign documents we found the day before. They had only been at it for a couple of hours, because they had to leave them out to dry after the rain got them wet. Luckily that didn't cause them too much damage, it just wrinkled the paper a bit. We went on to finish translating them together.

          They had already managed to type them all out on a Russian keyboard, but that's as far as they got. We decided to just use google translate to get a basic rough translation, so we at least got the idea of what they said. It didn't do a bad job on translating Russian, it just sounded a little bit strange in English.

          "I really don't like how this is sounding." Dominik said, uneased by its contents.

          "No shit, its grammar's terrible." Cameron said. 

          "That's not what I mean, Cam."

          "Shut up you two, I'm typing!" I said.

          A few sections of the documents were illegible, so they did the most they could when typing them. I then went through and fixed rough patches in the translation, and had them re-write it to make more sense grammatically. I sent a text to Kai at around five in the afternoon when we finally finished everything.

          The papers were really weird though, like something from a movie or whatnot. Our finished translation read as follows:

---

October 14th, 1870

          Us Ivanovs have a theory, that may the conditions be right, time travel can, in fact, be accomplished. This same idea applies for allowing us to enter into the other four realities, to cross over to realms and dimensions that mortal humans were never meant to cross. If the third reality is able to be reached, we may be able to enter realms beyond our human comprehension, including realms of the afterlife, and the leak in reality where spirits reside.

          We know that these places exist. The question that we must ask ourselves is how we are able to enter them from here in the first reality. I have heard that there is a special desolate area in North Western America along the coastline that has been reported to have a high concentration of paranormal activity. The higher the spirits are, the more open and weak the gateway between realms will be. There are many passing through the boundaries between the first and fourth reality. It wouldn't be so hard to channel into this magical energy. That, combined with its loneliness, we could finally find the answer we have been searching for.

          We already know how to channel strange energies into crystals, now all we need to do is emigrate. I believe that place is also a common spot for vampires who have escaped the facility. That only adds to it's factors of reality breaking, I am sure we could deal with them. If beings can go there from the second reality, humans could be able to go there from the first.

        My brother and I will be heading to America as soon as possible. The trip there will not be long. A quick trip through the Pacific will get us to the land with ease. We are both eager to begin our operation.