CHAPTER 1. THE ENCOUNTER

It was on a cold Saturday morning around 6:38am after a long hectic journey to attend a 7 days program in one corner of the world. While I was in my hotel room that was located at the 5th floor. I don't know how, but my instincts told me since you couldn't sleep again, why not stare through the window to have a view of this morning, the sunrise, the birds and the new environment?

I walked down the bed slothfully, With my eyes so slender and my body so feeble, I went orientally towards the window and tardily lifted the curtain, the view was amazing with such a dim sunlight and a colorful sky, with birds chirps and some few people jogging on the street with some dry flower leaves that added to its enticing beauty.

I smiled after seeing that, I felt like going down the footgoer lane to have some exercise and stare non-stop at the birds. I was having many thoughts in mind with smile all over my face as I was amazed at the beauty of nature by these early hours and as well how people missed the view while they are still on bed in this welcoming umbworld.

I was literally making time out of my morning schedules to include early morning activities like jogging and so on, my alarm rang for 6:50am which was my time to finish the lazy attitude on bed and get to shower in 10mins. I wickedly smiled at the alarm as if it’s something that will understand, saying in mind that no lazy attitude today, I'll take my shower immediately.

Just when I was about to set loose of the curtain, my eyes got sparked by the cuteness of a young,  elegant and vibrant lady, whose beauty surpassed that of the rising sun, with such a perfect physique and a defect free texture, she spellbinded me to her suaveness and made me act like a gobshite.

She is but a complete woman, with her hair so long and dark, whitely ribboned and with sharp edges. Her eye brows and lashes were looking so lushly and with her angelic eyes, pointed nose and succulent pink lips, she looks so exquisite with such gleaming cheeks cutely decorated with dimples bilaterally.

She appeared to me like a ghost, in her white, black-striped track suits and boots. The shirt looks fit on her with the hands folded revealing her soft, alluring and refined skin, lightly complexioned and remarkably comely.

With her headphone in place and her phone in its band, she was jogging steadily along the street and her glowing face was with an angelic smile. just when she was about to elude my non-stop stare, with my heart throbbing and my body becoming frail, she put a sudden stop and walked energetically towards the chair by the road side near a bus stop. She sat down and start using her phone which I assumed her to be changing the song or checking her jogging progress.

I couldn't stop myself, for I don't want to lose the sight, I ran down the stairs cox at the moment I thought the elevator would delay me, I ran with full energy, was surprised to have such strength after knowing how weak I was few mins ago.

I got to the gate in my night wears and uncombed hair, and funny enough with bathroom slippers. I stayed from a far and with a smile on my face and looked at the Angel sitting few meters away from me. I couldn't take my eyes off her and as well couldn't move an inch closer to her because at the moment all that matters to me was to glance at her without a blink.

She stood up and was about to continue her activity, I was smiling even thou I couldn't talk to her, I felt so ecstatic and my body was cold, my feet were so heavy and I was so loss of words and in thoughts. She left while jogging without even noticing my presence.

I stayed there for about 15mins (to my assumption) making some imaginations on how perfect we going to be, planning a ghostly future with such a spectacular and stunning lady when the case reverse itself and just like a snap, she re-appeared before me looking so wet but Gorgeous, my heart skipped a beat upon seeing her again and I gently waved at her with no hope of getting it back, she ignored and continued, passed in front of me and left me startled but I wasn't offended in anyway. I was just staring at the most marvelous creature I’ve ever seen when she made a stop, turned around majestically and smiled at me with her pinkish lips that looks so titillating.

I was bewildered, astonished and enraptured. Having such a smile from that Angel was all I ever craved for, I felt attracted and yet fixed at one place, I smiled from a far, with my hand hung in air, in less than 10 seconds, and she continued her activity starting with a feline walk and jogged to her disappearance.

Those were the few seconds that made my day. I ran back to my room without a single thought in my brain that wasn’t related to her, I jumped to bed and lie down, staring at the ceiling and picturing my angel.

I dressed up and got down for the program, smile was all over my face as nothing other than that could be done when she is in my head and since that moment, she was never out of it. I felt like at home and the purpose of my trip began to change, only then I remembered to follow it steadily and not hastily.

After the hectic program which was full of life that day, I went to a mall and bought a new and similar track suits to hers, planning on joining her on the lane so as to be a partner even if it'll last only for mornings.

The night seems long and early in the morning around 6:25am I went down, well dressed up, looking so good as if I'm use to the stuff, I went directly to that seat and waited for over an hour, checking the watch intermittently till 7:43am and it was never bored because she was in my head and every passing face gives me the hope that she will be next. I went back to my room thinking that we will meet the following day.  

That was how the week ends without setting my eyes on her, all the pictures I'm having in my head were hers in her track suits. I went into a wild goose chase without a start or finish line, with the hope of seeing her one day.

The seven days elapsed so fast without seeing her again, I became so disturbed and desperate. Meeting her again I always wanted and yet the little Angel seem far away, many thoughts keep crossing my mind and yet I couldn't do a thing. It’s time for me to leave and I felt like part of me would be left on that street.

Unbeknownst to me of weather its love, lust or just a crush. Is it that I fell in love or just a mere delusion? Would I ever feed my eyes again or that’s the very end? Is it that my heart was stolen or shattered to pieces? Could this Ravishing queen ever show up again? If she does, could she even remember smiling at me? Such kind of questions I keep asking myself with no certitude of what the end will be.

But all I want and cared for is meeting her again in whatever condition it'll be, If my heart should be broken, let her be the bullet because I won't ever regret not using bullet proof shield on my heart. She is my Pride and a lady I'll forever adore. 

More awaits you next week, I'm new here and this is my first book.  The pattern of post will be weekly and  I'll be grateful when you show love by liking and correcting me. Thank you