THE END OF BOOK ONE.

I dropped my phone and laid down on my back, looking at the well mounted POP and listening to the calm music that was playing on the television. I smiled and as well my heart skipped a beat when I remembered the just promised statement I made to her. I felt relieved knowing that I have the chance again but as well unease thinking about the wrath that will befall me when I mistakenly miss this.

Having the confidence of the second chance gave me the chance to place an order and few minutes later, I received a call from Ibrahim asking if I made it to the appointment, I apologized for not calling to know about the busted tire and he told me all was well. So I smiled and told him I couldn't make it which was intentionally to hear his response.

It was amazing when he couldn't held his laughter, when I asked why, he said he was talking to someone which I for sure knew he wasn't. He was just happy that I didn't made it to the dinner. We finished the call and I dropped my phone while still on bed. That was when the door was knocked and it was the meal from the restaurant I ordered. It was awesome having it at that moment because I was famished throughout the day.

After finishing my meal, I off the television set and decided to take a walk for few minutes before going to bed. I was about to close the door when I remembered the previous incidence and I took my phone with me. I got to the gate and stood for few seconds thinking about the first encounter and having the images all over my head. It made me laughed for some time and I got to the street and started walking with my earpiece plugged in just to have some company.

I was walking all alone with the street so quite as there were only few people, of which some were from the hotel bar or going to the bar, some were just having some exercise and some were having no sign of reason attached. The moment kept running in my head and it was awesome because she was in my brain wholly. Few minutes later, I reached the end of the street at the exact spot where I met those ladies last few days, it was like a horror movie and before I knew it, I turned around sharply and I just laughed and decided to go back at least to have some rest.

My phone rang and due to the earpiece attached, it automatically picked up and her bass voice I heard saying hello. I smiled even though it was unexpected and that lead to my increased heartbeat. I answered hi the Ravishing one. She didn't smile at first but later replied with a sign of smile in her voice saying, do me a favor and keep the words to yourself until you prove yourself otherwise. Because at the current situation, saying such words to my ears is like corruption.

I smiled and said, the conflict will be resolved soon and I'm afraid that if I keep these words to myself, I may not have the chance to say them again. She kept quite a bit and replied, I didn't understand why you said so, what do you mean by you won't be able to say them again as if it's a sign of goodbye or something? I gently smiled in my mind having the assurance that she still cares and that she wasn't ready to loose me. I then replied, I don't know if I will be able to convince you tomorrow, so if I don't, how would I have the chance to say them again? It's better for me to say it out now in case things goes south, I won't regret keeping the truth with me alone.

She smiled and said, it's like you are losing hope already, does this shows that you aren't as sincere as I think of you. I smiled and said, it's not that I'm losing hope or something else but just that I have no idea what the outcome will be, I'll be leaving few ours from now but there are many things that need to be unfolded which I'm not sure if the time we'll have tomorrow will be enough for us to unfold all.

She replied calmly and said, I do hope things will work in the best all of ways for both of us. I'm giving you this chance not because of anything but the fact that I found peace from the very first moment I saw you. It was the best encounter I ever had with a stranger. So just forget about that and let's have something to discuss on this night, save the rest for tomorrow and we should take all that is destined for us with food faith please.