CHAPTER V11: THE SORROW.

After the terrific chat that seems to be the most excruciating chat I've ever done with someone. I lied down on my bed slothfully in such an agonising state full of perplexion and in complete mayhem. 

My bewilderment keeps waxing up to the extent that I couldn't do a thing. I was flabbergasted with the fact that someone I saw for the second time in life was trying to snatch away my happiness without any reason or pervious history.

I lost words, my body shivered, my brain locked up and my mind was so weak. I called her number non-stop even though I knew it's off with the hope that she will ON it even if it'll be the last.

Many hours passed by, I was neither sleepy nor energetic, I felt the pain down my spine with my beating heart throbing faster than ever. I was just sweating and my eyes were full of hot tears. I was having many thoughts of which some were trivial and some were paving way for me out of the trouble I was in.

The end of movie tune on the TV set drew my attention back, I made up my mind to avoid all sort of worries and wait till tomorrow morning to see how better or worst the situation would be. That was when I realised it was 3:57am which made me laughed even though the state of affairs was throed.

I slept with full enthusiasm knowing that I knew her place, so in case of any worst scenario, I can just pay her a visit to solve the issue once and for all. But what kept crossing my mind was the fact that I neither knew the reason behind her friend's bogus accusations nor the contact of those ladies to defend me in case the matter gets worst.

Earlier in the morning just before the sun rises, I logged into my whatsapp just to see if there was any brisk because I lost my energy since the beginning of this puzzling circumstance. What I saw was formidable and out of normalcy, many status update by Ibrahim which signified a real heart break and was dreadfully. I couldn't believe my eyes and all was just terrifying. I checked her status but there was nothing and her phone was still off at the moment. I logged out and freshen up for the greatest and most bravest act I was about to engaged self in.

I was late because of the delay encountered at the restaurant, so after I dressed up in made up my mind to directly go to the school she dropped her siblings because I thought I'll see her there or somewhere around. By 8:13am I got a cab and told him where to drop me, he was very nice and we were gisting like we've met before.

I was starled when we came across an accident Scene, it was one BMW car that hit a little boy that was dressed in his uniform, there were no much people there to help because the road was kind of scanty with no men but some women that by mere looking you can categorised them as young mothers that took their little kids to school. So we decided to stop by to render some help even though I was thinking about loosing this chance.

We stopped by the road side and ran to the scene and to my surprised, I saw Humaira was the lady that hit the boy. She looked at me in rage and was about to talk when I looked at her and said ' keep what ever it is you want to say and let's save this poor boy first. She couldn't say anything and everyone was silent like a dead scene, I along side the cab driver took the boy and laid him at the back seat. She wanted to drive and by a single glance someone could tell how rapidly her body was shacking, I asked her to sit at the passenger seat while I drove up to the nearby clinic under her directives.

We got to the emergency and the poor little boy was attended to without hesitation, we just sat there doing nothing and saying nothing. No one was talking like we were in foeship instead of relationship, few minutes later, the boy was stabilised and the attending clinician asked of his parents, for the fact that we didn't know any person related to him, we just checked his books to know his class as she nodded her head when I asked if she had idea where his school is located frim looking at the uniform he was wearing. We paid the bills and left the hospital for his school while he was under the care of nurses.