Q&A #11

SUP BITCHES.

Q: Why is Lets Face It bamed Lets Face It?
A: because I said it one day and thirteen year old me who was obsessed with the right side of Harry Styles' face was like "Yeah that sounds good."

Q: But you wanna be with these men who are bad role models in life. You would cross every ocean just make them smile but they wouldn't even jump over a puddle for you!
A: okay for 1.) You're dissing 1D but you just used one of their song lyrics! And for 2.) Im guessing you're a Joey Graceffa fan by your profile and if you aren't following me for 5sos/1D then you're following me for YouTubers. So just imagine that someone was saying all this about Joey, how would you feel? Joey wouldn't jump over a puddle for you, which even when i say that it sounds like utter bullshit. I think Joey, 5sos, 1D, Magcon, Ariana, 5th Harmony, Taylor Swift, The 1975, ATL, PTV, whoever you're into, Love you because you're their fans and with out you they wouldn't be as famous as they are, no one would watch their videos, no one would buy their songs, They wouldn't win awards, and no one would watch their movie/TV show. So i think 1D/5sos would swim an ocean just to make fans smile, I mean they fly across them don't they? Thats what I thought...

Q: If Niall asked you out would you say yes?
A: who would say no?

Q: Harry....Long hair or short hair?
A: short mutha fucka

Q: do you have any pets?
A: I have three dogs Jax & Jace (twins) and Maggie a blag lab I FUCKING LOVE DOGS OMFF. And Ive got Luke tied up if that counts (; omfg I need to stop.

Q: last Joey video you watched?
A: Wolfs outfit thingy. I havent been able to watch cause my data limit.

Q: did you watch the Livestream?
A: of course! When Harry sneezed I screamed bless you.

Q; Joey or Keegan
A: okay listen here fuckers! Every damn member of my bed club!

Q: Do you have Ebola? Cause I do #veganprobs
A:yes...yes I do.

Ask more questions I have more answers

xCouis