Scream (undecided title)//1D5sos//

At Hamerson High School for Performing Arts you have your two cliques.

The Jocks- who of course are the stars of the school. Can sing beautifully and have more talent in one pinkey than any other teenage kid. But a last, they're to worried about their soccer career to worry about some dumb ass end of the year riff off.

Louis Tomlinson, Calum Hood, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Luke Hemmings are about to be caught in a whirl wind when Ivanna comes into their lifes.

The Rebels/Stoners/Punk rock/'bad ass'' of Hamerson- these mysterious pot heads of course don't think they need a 'label' to justify who they are. They smoke one pack of cigs after another never getting tired of the sweet taste of poison that locks up their lungs. Some how they still manage to hit every note flawlessly and stay at a C grade point average shockingly. They see the riff off as a place to get drunk at.

But when Ivanna's twin sister Ivory goes missing of course Zayn Malik, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, and Harry Styles are to blame. But that's Michaels fault for taking advantage of a sixteen year old girl when he's 18 and very legal.

-character intro-

Ivanna Blake- tall, bleach blonde curls cascade down her slinder back. Soccers her whole life. Of course Luke Hemmings has his eye on this one, but Ivanna wouldn't waste her time on a silly sophomore whos never even kissed a girl. Or so He thinks.
Grade: Junior
Siblings: twin sister of Ivory and little sister of Niall Horan(same mom different dads).

Ivory Blake: tall, Chocolate brown hair falls to her shoulders and curves that will make a bad boy fall for a girl with no criminal record. All she cared about is singing, she wants to become famous in the punk pop music industry. Unfortunately she goes missing after fucking Michael Clifford at his riff off.
Grade: Junior
Siblings: twin sister of Ivanna little sister of Niall Horan (same mom different dads.)

Louis Tomlinson: medium heighth, brown hair. Star soccer player who loves to sing and would make any girl melt even if he was just walking past them. Hes a charmer alright but is taken by the lovely Courtney (using my name for rn I will more than likey change it this story don't need to be Couis af)
Grade: Senior
Siblings: undecided.

Ashton Irwin: brown curly hair, tall. supplies all the booze for Zayn, Micheal, Harry, and himself. Of course the three boys use the innocent one but hes the only one who could score them free drinks because his parents own a liquor store. Hes single.
Grade; Junior
Siblings: Harry & Lauren

Zayn Malik: Dark Hair, Dark skin, and tall. thats Zayn with y not an e or an I. Leader of this 'group' with the undecided label. Has been bestfriends with Michael Clifford since they were two years old (he wonders when sippy cups became shot glasses and him and Michael where using straws to snort drugs rather than sip jui. Hes Daiting the beautiful Marissa Coleman (hes using her for sex but lets keep that between us)
Grade: Senior (got held back twice for refusing to come to class everyday.)
Siblings: undecided.

Marissa Coleman: dark hair, light eyes, short. head over heels for Zayn Malik and was bestfriend with Ivory. She was the last to talk to Ivory before Mike fucked her brains out.
Grade: senior
Siblings: spoiled rotten only child.

Michael Clifford: A variety of different hair colors to match his mood, tall. Man of many word. Hes hardcore and treats his girls rough. There's no pleasure without pain. By pain we mean heart break he never calls the girls back. But Michael turns into a hopeless romantic when he meets Ivory and immediately changes his bad boy image making his friends tease him.
Grade: Senior (held back a year.)
Siblings: another spoiled rotten only child.

Liam Payne: Sandy Blonde Hair, Tall, Dark eyes. He sees soccer as just a way to pass the time. Just like Ivory he has dreams of making it big. He wants to see his name in lights. Of course he cares a lot more about the riff off then his friends do. Hes single but thinks Ivory is one of the most beautiful woman hes ever laid eyes on. Again shes Michaels 'property.'
Grade: Junior
Siblings: Nicola

Calum Hood: Dark Hair, Dark Skin, Tall. Soccer, and damn does he look hot doing it. Hes a charmer in training, once Louis graduates he'll take over as captain. Hes single but hes everyones Fuck Boy.
Grade: Junior (moved up a year)
Siblings: Mali who goes to a regular highschool as oppose to a performing arts one.

Niall Horan: Dyed blonde hair and Blue eyes, short. Where do I start? Even though he knocked up his girl friend at 16 that doesnt stop him from perusing his soccer career. He hoped to get a full ride soccer scholarship to college so he can take care of his girl and their little family.
Grade: senior
Siblings: Ivanna and Ivory's half brother.

Luke Hemmings: Blonde Hair, Tall. The noob of the soccer feild. While all the other guys are talking About what girl they tapped the night before he was talking about what his mom made him for dinner. Hes so in love with Ivanna that he can't stand himself, but she has eyes for a much more mature guy. So thats what hell strive to be.
Grade: sophomore
Siblings: undecided.

Harry Styles: Tall, Chocholate brown curls, light eyes. How lovely that we have to bring up this one. The quietest out the the group of stoners and stays in the hush. Hes covered in various tattoos that he himself doesnt even know the meanings of. He likes to have sex with Ivanna from time to time. Harry is the only guy from that group that Ivanna can stand.
Grade: Junior
Siblings: Gemma

Courtney (because I can xD): short af, blonde witha red streak cause im fun. its Courtney with a C not with a k spell it with a K and she will cut. Is daiting the most popular guy in school, Louis. But everyone judges them because 'it isn't right for a senior and a freshman to be involved with one another.' She was the last one to talk to Michael (she may or may not be his best friends with high quality benefits) before he slept with Ivory
Grade: freshman
Siblings: yes but she hates them.

Munroe Chambers (I need a life): believes that Michael Killed Ivory and won't admit to it. Has eyes for Courtney and Lenore (lets not bring up Lenore) freshmans. Claims he only has eyes for his girl friend of course.
Grade: Senior
Siblings; other than being the step brother of Michael Clifford hes a spoiled rotten only child aswell.

Luke Bilyk: Might actually be the cause of Ivorys dissaperence. Claims be needed revenge on Michael for something neither of them want tip bring up.
Grade: drop out. He works a cell phone store.
Siblings: doesnt like bringing up his 'brother'

¤¤¤¤¤

A/N: I got this idea from HSM, Pitch Perfect, & Victorious all mixed into one. But with a twist. I like it a lot i think I can see it going somewhere. Ill post a legit prologue if y'all like

Tell me what you think

xCouis