q&a #27

I wish I was at school tbh but ofcourse im sick .-.

Q: Favorite part of your 1D/5sos concert (im going to see both!)

A: for one you're so fucking lucky you got tix to both tours.! They aren't coming here .-. But all the boys are very sweet. Liams Funny, Nialls funny they'll make a lot of bad jokes so will Harry. And Liam has a lot of energy sooo. And Louis and Zayn keep to themselves but Louis does cute little faces and Zayn will talk when he feels its needed and when he does he usually says something deep. And then like 5sos.......theyre unique. Lmao Michaels funny and so is Ashton. When Ashton introduces himself it takes him like 30 minutes before they start playing. And they'll probably be late, they were late at my concert by an hour and thirty minutes and we legit had to sit there and watch little mix music videos for an hour and thirty minutes and then they promoted themselves like 5000 times. But I love them. And they don't sound the exact same live as they do recorded but 1D does^-^. And my favorite part was these girls sitting next to me were so chill and they were like 20 and 1D/5sos af and they were Louis and Mikey girls so I was like 'yaaaass' anyways they were talking and one was like "Pierre is so pretty." Talking about Pierre Edwards because again 5SOS was late so we were fucking forced to watch fucking music videos and the other girl was like "what about the other girls, they're pretty." And then she was like "yeah but are they fucking Zayn Malik?" And I laughed and was like "true tho."
And then best song ever slayed my life and this is getting really long lmao.

Q: what color is Emmy's hair?
A: in LFI its blue in Cherish, Flaws, Endless and half of Remedy its pink and now its a silver blonde.^-^

Q: Favorite PLL character?
A: Toby Cavanaugh ♡v♡

Q: can Brandless have babies?
A: yes.........they will.......or will she have babies with Rushing. The world may never know.

Q: when will you update Thantiphobia?
A: wants I get more idea

Q: can you make that Louis imagine a fanfic?
A: if yall want I can^-^

Ask more questions I have more answers

xCouis