▪first timer▪🔞

"Minjae hyung?"

     Taehyung felt his feet get heavy. He also felt confused. He carefully closed the bathroom door, echoing all their moans, grunts, and skin clapping. He was just about to drop to the floor out of shock, when someone caught him by his arms like a trust-fall, locking them with theirs.

"Be careful, Kim, wouldn't want to get caught, now would ya?"

     Taehyung looked up immediately. "Jeongguk?  What're you doing here?" Tae stood straight.

"I decided to follow you and your clumsy-ass, knowing you'd get lost somewhere again," the ravenette replied, looking down on Tae's boner. "Someone needs help~. Doesn't he?~"

     Taehyung stood up immediately, and faced his back to Jeongguk, hiding his now obvious boner from Jeongguk. "S-since when did you care? Go away, I can handle myself. And, I don't get help from other boys."

"Well, I assumed you would since you got it from watching boys," Jeongguk retorted.

     "H-how long have you been here, e-exactly? You saw Jimin and M-Minjae, right?" Taehyung said turning around, now facing Jeongguk.

"You're really nosy, Kim. Mind your business. It doesn't matter who fucks who and when."

     Tae looked down as if he was disappointed in himself. As his eyes trail Jeongguk's body, the first thing his eyes land on, is the very big bulge in Jeongguk's pants. His eyes widen and he looks up at Jeongguk and coughs.

He finally saw it, why's he so slow? Jeongguk thought. "What is it, Kim? Something bothering you? Perhaps, something...big?"

     Jeongguk took his hand out and reached for Tae's curved waist, gripping it softly, earning a groan from Taehyung. 

"J-Jeongguk..don't."

     Jeongguk didn't stop there, he moved their bodies closer to each other. He brought his mouth to Tae's right ear, and whispered slightly, "You know you want to, baby boy~." He nibbled on it for quite a bit, until it turned a pinkish-red. He then removed his mouth from the whimpering boy's ear and looked at him in the eye. "Let's go somewhere else, hmm?"

Tae was about to nod, but he realized what he was doing is wrong. Plus, he's not gay..is he? And he's known this jerk for like--2 hours. Not only that, Taehyung's a virgin, he doesn't want to waste it on somebody that wouldn't care right after they fuck. "Umm..no thank you, I have somewhere to be."

     Taehyung turned and started walking away when he heard shuffling footsteps behind him. He halts his tracks and turn around slowly, "What do you want? I said 'no thanks', didn't you hear me?"

"Didn't agree," Jeongguk replies.

    "I didn't ask for your agreement."

"You didn't have to, because I wouldn't care either way," Jeongguk argues, still following the older.

      "I don't have the energy to pretend to like someone today, leave me the fuck alone, Jeon," Tae replies, stopping in his tracks.

"If I were you, I'd just agree, because that look like it hurt," Jeongguk responds, pointing at Taehyung's boner. Again.

     "But you're not me. And I'm going to find someone else to help me with this. I'm not the only one with it, though. So, go find a girl or something," Taehyung says, stopping to look at Jeongguk's boner.

"Come with me," Jeongguk says, grabbing Tae's wrist, not giving him a second to reply.

     "L-let go of me, bro. In case you didn't know, I have a class in a few minutes."