▪catchin sumn'▪

"But..you like my dick? Especially up your ass?"

Taehyung went tomato red. "Sh-shut up! And let me go."

➖➖

     Taehyung walked away from Jeongguk and a curious Bogum, towards the large and empty table in the back of the classroom.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, kept the smug smirk that made Bogum smirk as well. He enjoyed flustering and hurting Taehyung's feelings, for some odd reason. So, he knows he doesn't have the hots for the boy, but in bed, Lord, that's a whole different topic.

     "Bogum-ssi, Professor Park. Pssst!" A whisper-yelling voice called out.

Bogum looked behind him and noticed that Tae was trying to get his attention. "Yes, Taehyung?"

    The mention of Taehyung's name had Jeongguk looking in the direction where Bogum was also looking.

"Can I see your notes? Can't see shit from back here, aha," Tae asked, scratching his nape.

     "Of course!" Bogum exclaimed standing up and walking towards Tae's own table, gaining the teacher's attention. "Here, I'm finished with it already."

"Thank you," Tae said in his sweet tone, which Jeongguk rolled his eyes at.

     "Boys, I hope you know that you may and cannot disrupt the class in the middle of a lesson. I'm supposing you already know this, Professor Park. Go back to your seat this instant if you wish to remain in this class and not the office," an annoying high pitched voice from the front of the classroom bellowed, gaining eyes on the two boys.

"I was just giving him the notes to your lesson since he can't see well enough from back here and all--"

     "Couldn't he be a big boy and use his brain to think of moving to a seat closer to the front, rather than farther from the front?" Mrs. Thomas smiled a little too sweetly towards Bogum.

"Mrs. Thomas, can you keep it down?! I suppose these other students, that you're not thinking of, actually want an education. I don't think you'd want to be the cause of their loss, now would ya?" Jeongguk interrupted, looking up from his work.

 I don't think you'd want to be the cause of their loss, now would ya?" Jeongguk interrupted, looking up from his work