▪bold & brave▪ pt. 2

"What's wrong with him?"  Taehyung asked as Jin looked towards Jeongguk.

     "Oh..hehe, I sorta, maybe, even--probably smacked his head and interrupted his 'beauty' sleep when I came in," Jin answered, rubbing his hair.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

Jin wanted to check in on Taehyung, so he decided to leave Namjoon in his office to rest while he goes to Taehyung's current class. He checked the latter's schedule before heading out, making his way to Biology class. 

     As soon as he arrived, he opened the door to be met with wide-eyes and bows from each and every human being in the class, excluding two certain people. He asked the teacher if Tae is present, and the woman nodded, pointing to where Tae was sitting.

Jin looks where the teacher's finger is pointing and makes his way. In the process, he see's Jeongguk peacefully sleeping--which he didn't like. He carefully tip-toed up to Jeongguk, with all eyes still on him, and smacked the younger's bare neck, making a loud sound. He then walked away--like a boss.

    The students burst out laughing as Jin walked to the back of the classroom sitting next to Taehyung

    The students burst out laughing as Jin walked to the back of the classroom sitting next to Taehyung. Jeongguk was either hurting from the smack or annoyed by the students in the classroom laughing, so he growled and glared at each and every student, not missing a single pair of eyes. Each and every student began to quiet down and focus on the teacher, who was sort of pissed off.

Jeongguk then twisted his head around in a sharp manner, to the direction of a surprised Taehyung and a satisfied, grinning Jin.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

     Jin then looked over to Jeongguk who's face was still scowling. He glared at the younger, making him turn around quickly and covering his face with his arms.

"Anyways, Tae. What were you thinking of. Was it something so important that you decided to ignore ONE of your CORE classes?!" Jin spoke up.

     Taehyung was thinking of an excuse. But he didn't, instead he was planning on changing the subject. "Yeah. Food. I'm sorta hungry, hyung. Can you tell me what I should order?"

Jin's eyes went from a glare to a stare then love-eyes. "Of course! There's all types of food that I can go on about. First things are drinks, though. I think that you should really drink the strawberry-milk smoothie, topped with whip cream mixed with caramel. Then--there's another type of drink. Boba tea or boba milk. The bobas are very chewy, with a fine texture in the middle of it."

     As the class passes 17 minutes, which felt like 17 years to Taehyung, since he had a cousin rambling on and on nonstop about the different food and drink selections and a certain ravenette that kept growling--very loudly every time Tae spoke up loudly for an answer, interrupting his sleep.