▪approval▪ pt.2

Jin does a full 180, stands up, and runs towards Taehyung and the 2 boys beside him. Jeongguk only smirks a full-on smirk and finally sits down.

➖➖

     "Wha-what hyung? Why're you touching meeeee??" Tae whines as Jin checks where the 'boo boo' is at.

Jin stops and stands straight, looking at the other two boys dead in the eyes. "Was it these devils, Tae baby?"

     "Sir--Hyung Jin, we can never hurt a being like TaeTae---"

"Y-yeah you heard him, plus...we found him like this, he walked out of the bathroom limping.."

     "KIM TAEHYUNG."

"Yes, sir?"

     Jin walks even closer to Tae and observes the boy's reddening face. "May I ask what took you so long to return and get out from the bathroom? And--why you're limping?"

"Well--"

     "Aaaaand I want the truth..NOW."

The pressure that is weighing Taehyung down is heavier than a mountain. With Jeongguks scary glare and frightened body language, he doesn't know what to say or do. The pressed line on Jin's lips aren't helping either. He panics until...

     "CAN'T I TAKE A SHIT PEACEFULLY?!!"

That's when 5 of the boys sitting at their table start cracking up, besides Jeongguk. Jin's bottle-squeezing laugh came ringing into Tae's ear, and the two boys who helped him out of the bathroom snicker along. Taehyung suddenly feels himself shrinking.

     "H-hey..that's not funny.." Taehyung quietly mutters.

"I-I'm sorry, T-Tae baby--just--bwahahwahaha! I-I can't with you!!"

      From the corner of his eyes, Taehyung can make out Jeongguk's silhouette. It looks as if he's exiting in the middle of the group laughter. Taehyung just sighs and wonder when this embarrassing state will end. 

Really? Taking a shit? Nice, Kim Taehyung. Nice, juuuust nice. You couldn't have said somebody's dick was up your goddamn ass? Wait --- yeahhhh, taking a shit sounds better now that I think about it...

➖➖

     Jin and Taehyung were the only ones left in the cafeteria, still finding out which classes Tae can have with Jin. The boys and the rest of the students left for their classes.

"Okay so..do you like Biology or do you want to remove it and replace it with one of my classes? Or---"

     "Isn't Biology a core class, though, hyung?"

"It can be, I mean--it's categorized under Science..sooo..." Jin explains.

     "Oh..well then, replace my Music class. I don't really like it, especially the teacher, he's a bit weird," Taehyung shrugs.

"You mean Bogum? He's around your age, so some of his attitudes and personalities may not be on par with an actual teacher's..go easy on your words for him."

     Taehyung nods, understanding what the older is trying to say. 

"Also--how many friends have you made so far?" Jin asks again, dropping the schedule papers on the table.