▪unknown attraction-pt.1▪

"Jungkook! Glad you could make it," Bogum sighed.

"Can't relate," the said male replied, sneaking glances at a certain someone.

                                                                                             ➖➖➖

     Baek noticed the quick glances and smirks Jeongguk would secretly throw at a focused Taehyung and clears his throat, loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Anything bothering you, hyung?" Taehyung asks Baek with full curiosity.

     "Um--Nopee..just something itching my throat," he replies, smiling.

"Are you sick or something..? Maybe a cough drop to STOP your fucking lame excuses?" Minjae joins, going from sweet to bratty in a blink.

      "YA! Kim Minjae, you fuc--"

"Boys, what's going on up there? Surely, you don't want me to walk over and find out, don't you?" the teacher shouted from the stage, where his desk was placed.

     "You should probably come and check out what's happening, Professor Park," a monotone and husky voice calls out. "It's distracting me."

Taehyung quickly took his eyes off of the professor and gave Jungkook a cold glare. What does he have to do with this, anyway? "If I were you, I'd mind my damn business, Jeon."  Taehyung earned amazed looks from the other students in the class, as they didn't have the guts to say that to the Jeon Jungkook.

     Look who's talking.., "I would've if it didn't involve my goddamn education, Kim," the ravenette shot back.

"Okay boys, ENOUGH is enough. Focus on the sheet's I gave you. ALL OF YOU," Bogum said pointing to every student in the room. "I have high expectations, so be sure everything in that sheet of paper is labeled when I get it back."

     "Yes, Professor Park," the whole class, but Jeongguk, responded.

"Do YOU understand, Jeon Jeongguk?"

    "Yeah," Jeongguk replied unwillingly.

"Alright let's get back to work then! Oh, and Taehyung, I'd like to speak with you after class, if you have time."

     "Yeah, sure! I can make time," Taehyung smiled, showing his boxy smile for the class to see.

                                                                                                      ➖➖➖

"Alright, Taehyung, I noticed your ability to actually stay on task and get your work done more...prominently. And, that's a good thing," Bogum said, keeping his blazing eyes on Minjae, who insisted on staying with Taehyung after class. He wanted a one on one conversation.

     "But--"

"Yes, but, it's only your first day of school here. Which is why I said it's a good thing."

     "Look how good you are in your first class Tae! Keep it up, dude," Minjae added.

"Alright, you boys are excused, your second class starts in..about five minutes," Bogum says, bowing his head down to check his Rolex.

     The boys thank the professor and wish him a great day, grabbing their belongings, and walking out the door.

Taehyung and Minjae were walking together, until Minjae got a notification on his phone and told Tae that he suddenly remembered he had forgotten one of his things in the gym, and so he rambled on about the teachers picky attitudes who'd probably throw it away. Taehyung just told him to go look for it, he didn't want to hear another word coming from the panicked male.

     And so, that's how Taehyung ended up walking and finding his way in a dark hall. As he was whistling, and making googly eyes, like any other normal person would do, he stopped due to the sound of footsteps and a door creak. Maybe I passed the art room, he thought. He took a few steps back and put his face against the door. He didn't see much since it was dimmed and empty-looking, so he decided it wasn't the room. 

Just as he was about to leave and continue walking, he suddenly got pulled into a dark and heated room.

                                                                                             ➖➖                                                                                                 

alright i KNOW this was short , but i plan on making the next chapters quite long😊 

should this take a turn for the normal .. or the best ? 🙊🔹