🌺newcomer~(pt.1)

*BeeeePP*  *BEeEpP* an annoying alarm screeched.

   "Fuck.." a voice came from under the duvet, "shut the FUCK up!" The sorta-awakened teenager flipped violently, throwing the ongoing alarm across his room, hitting his wall with a loud 'BANG!'.

                                                          2 minutes passed~~

  "Hey..Jeongguk, what's the ruckus about?" An older boy walking into the room questioned. "And...why is your NEW alarm broken into pieces on the ground..AGAIN?"

           "Jin Hyung~" the younger yawned rubbing his eyes, "what time is it?"

"Are you kidding me?! THIS is why I got you an alarm. And it's 4:30 A.M. Get the fuck up" Jin responded, arms crossed. "Now--"

   "JIN! IS JEONGGUK AWAKE YET?!" A deep voice interrupting Jin hollered from the bottom of the stairs. "TELL HIM HE ONLY HAS AN HOUR AND 25 MINUTES TO GET READY!"

   Jeongguk looked at the broken alarm in the corner of his room, then looked at Jin, who was giving him the death stare. "Well, how's that alarm gonna help me? I mean--look at the shit, it's wasted, dead...gone basically.."

      "I wOnDer wHaT HapPeNeD?!" Jin mockingly asked.

"Well..you see.." Jungkook started chuckling hoarsely, "what happened was tha--"

"RHETORICAL QUESTION, idiot. NOw GeT uP."Sometimes, I wonder how I'm going to die. Nope, I know how I'm going to die *glares at Jeongguk internally*.  And with that, Jin left the boy's room.

                                                                                            ~~~~~~

"Young Master Taehyung?" A muffled voice from behind a large white door spoke. 

     "Yes?" A boy yawned from inside the room. "What is it Butler Choi?"

"Mr and Mrs. Kim informed me to tell you to get ready." Butler Choi immediately responded, already knowing what the young adult would ask.

     "For what? It's only--4 A.M?!" Taehyung whined. "No, it's too early for this."

"I believe today is the day you go to your older cousin, Kim Seokjin's house for a while."

     "OH!" Taehyung exclaimed as he realized it's the day he can finally go out of the house without taking precautions. "Alright, then! I'm getting ready now. You may go rest now Butler Choi."

"Thank you Young Master. I wish you a splendid day."

Taehyung smiled to himself under his soft artificial fur blanket. I'll finally be free!  He got up  from his warm & white bed, slipped on his slippers and walked into his bathroom to wash up.

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongguk had finally been done getting ready and went out of his room to go downstairs. As the spacious living room in his house appeared, he saw two boys on the couch, sitting and watching T.V.