Fin.

hey everyone, thank you so much for reading up to this point. 

i have been writing Hellfire since i was 15 years old in 2014, and i know that it shows... it has taken me so much longer to write this book than i ever could have believed but i know it was all for a reason. this book has grown with me over the years, and it has finally become a finished product - just like i have. 

this is the last percy jackson book i will ever write. and finishing it has been harder than any other book i have ever written, which, if you have known me for the past 7 years, is a lot of books. i wanted to give it the ending i've always coveted for the heroes of olympus: happy, mortal lives that are normal. 

i sincerely hope you enjoyed reading Hellfire. i hope it taught you something important, whatever that may be. and if it didn't, i still hope it was a fun read. 

this book has been a long time coming. and so has this moment, the one where i say farewell.

thank you for reading. as always, no matter how long it has been since i have been on here or how long it will be until i am again, i love you all for reading this far. this book would never have been written without the support of some extremely special people. they know who they are. 

signing off with one last thank you.

moh, x.