Chapter 13

I make more of a mess in the bed scrambling to get out of it. I relax and slowly get up, realizing I was just tucking myself in even more. I walk around the room trying to figure out where I am, or even where my phone could possibly be. I don't know who is outside the room I am in. It could be some pedophile who kidnapped me, it could be anyone.

Down there does feel sore a little bit, but that could just be because of the fact that everything else does too. I look down at my bare thighs and realize the truth. I see the traces of blood. I begin to silently sob, almost dry heaving. I find my clothes and put them back on. I find my phone in the shorts, and use it to call Collins.

When she picked up she sounded pissed, "Jessy, where the hell are you?"

"I ended up sleeping at Caleb's house with Sondra. Can you come get me?"

"Yeah, what is the address?"

"I don't know, can't you do the tracker thing?"

"Yeah, I am now."

I hang up and feel even more numb than before. What am I going to do? I know I need to go to the hospital to get medical evidence. But do I even want to press charges? I mean, I don't even know what really happened.

I know I was hanging out with that older kid that's a local that I always had a crush on. Maybe we ended up hooking up. It's not like I do a lot of stuff down there so it's not like I had a reason not to bleed badly.I'm not really into finding out, I'm just going to get some tests done, that makes sense. I look around the room for pictures that might tell me who I was with and I find one of the kid Tyler. Cute kid, fun as all hell.I sit on the bed in deep thought, not wanting to face whatever was outside the door.

Eventually what feels like seconds, I get a text from Collins telling me she is here. Since I'm only on the first floor, I pop out the screen of a window and just hop out. I go to sit in the back like I normally do but instead I see an incredibly pissed off Dianna and Eddie waiting for me in the car. Oh shit. I pretend to smile and wave even though my head is pounding even more from the sunlight.

I go up to the car window and say, "Hey, what's going on guys?"

Dianna says assertively, "Get in. Now."

I nod, more than slightly scared. Holy shit, what the hell is happening? If looks could kill, I most definitely would be dead... Two times!I get in the car, and smile slightly. I find a pair of sunglasses I must've forgot in here before getting out last night. I go to put them on but Dianna takes them from me.

"I want you to look me in the eyes when we talk young lady."

I nod.

"Now tell me what the hell happened last night."

I quickly come up with what I am going to say. Thank god for improve classes. "It got late last night and I didn't wanna wake up anyone by going back to my aunt's place and Sondra was going to Caleb's house anyways."

"We get that, but we are talking about the drinks you ordered?"

I shake my head confused, "What are you talking about?"

"We were told you got really drunk last night. We get it; you want to experiment but not in public. You just do an interview, saying how much you disprove of drugs and alcohol but then you get so drunk that you can't even focus on what I'm trying to tell you in this very moment twelve hours later."

I look at her with apologetic eyes until she said the word public.

"Are you kidding me?"

Both of their eyes open wide from anger and shock.