Ch 11: Asking For Praises

Character list:

Liu Xun: MC (Xiao Xu is a fake name of Wu Jing)

Wan Yu: ML

Wu Jing: Villain in the novel.

Chen Shi: MC & ML's Master

Han Zheng: Head Disciple of Chen Shi

Su Ze: Chen Shi's Disciple.

Ji Yan: Chen Shi's Disciple. He made his appearance in Chapter 6, the only one who reaches level 5 of Mortal Realm among Liu Xun's batch back then.

****

In a blink of an eye, two years have already passed. Liu Xun received guidance from Chen Shi so his martial prowess increased leaps and bounds even more so than inner disciples who got accepted at the same time as him.

It was not like the sect was too generous toward their outer disciples and let them live happily here despite their lack of ability but it was simply because he was under Chen Shi’s supervision that it was his call what to do with him.

Back then Liu Xun had already prepared himself to reduce to a servant since he didn’t even pass the required criteria. But due to a certain Local Tyrant Chen, he actually managed to become an outer disciple just like others.

Therefore, he garnered more hatred from others than the protagonist did.

However, what surprised him the most was that the sect actually didn’t do anything for all this time and let Chen Shi did as he pleased even though he had gone against the sect’s system.

So Liu Xun was even more intrigued about Chen Shi’s background. He didn’t appear much so he had assumed that he was just one of the passersby that were sincere toward the male protagonist.

On the other hand, Chen Shi finally put down his chopsticks to coldly glare at a certain brat who for some reason has been eyeing him up and down for a while already.

If not for him being a 12 years old brat, he might have thought that he was having dirty thoughts about him by now!

‘’You have something against me?’’

Having been suddenly asked, Liu Xun was a bit sluggish. At first, he wanted to shake his head but then he suddenly thought of something so he gratefully said with a sincere face,’’I’m glad that I met you.’’

Chen Shi,’’......’’

Wan Yu dropped the piece of meat that he has just picked up with his chopsticks upon hearing this.

Because he knew that the other party was like him, someone who was reborn so he couldn’t help but think more deeply about his words.

Now that he thought about it. The first time the boy met his Master, he seemed to dazedly stare at him for a long time then he who was a lazy bum actually studied intensely when it came to their private session with their Master.

What’s more, the boy was delighted when he got punished by his Master not long ago too…

Until this point, Wan Yu lifted his eyes to glance at his Master who currently wore a disgusted expression after hearing what Liu Xun said to him.

Has Xiao Xu always wished to meet his Master in his previous life?

Whereas he, himself is the person that he wants to avoid at all costs?