Ch 12: The Female Lead Has Arrived

Today the Heavenly Sect was livelier than usual to the point that even in the Outer compounds, everyone was speaking about an earth shattering news.

‘’I’m telling you this! The fourth miss of the Xue family who was rumored to be a waste is actually a peerless genius in disguise! She was tested to have a heavenly constitution, fire and water spiritual roots.’’

‘’You are wrong! She has four spiritual roots! Fire, water, wind, and wood!’’

While the two were excitedly discussing, a sound of an object being dropped to the ground suddenly sounded causing the two to look at the source.

The two instantly recognized Liu Xun so one of them confusingly asked,’’Ghostface, what’s wrong with you? Why is your face so pale?’’

Nowadays, Liu Xun’s reputation drastically improved so only a small amount of people still hated him. He was indeed a waste who couldn’t cultivate but no one dared to look down on him because this guy could beat you easily without even using any spiritual energy!

In this respect, everyone looked horribly at him and they had the same thought.

How scary would he be if he were to be able to cultivate?!

Luckily for them, heaven was not that unfair and let him unable to do that.

On the other hand, Liu Xun walked closer to them then tightly grabbed the shoulders of the one who just talked, with a solemn face he said,’’Is her name Xue Ximen?’’

The one who was being grabbed was scared shitless by his serious face since most of the time, Ghostface has always goofing around so at this moment he was shocked with his strong momentum. Without further ado, he instantly nodded his head.

Only at this did Liu Xun release his hands from the boy’s shoulders.

His hands then went to cover his face while internally screaming.

The female lead is here!!!!

Unlike the male protagonist who he was not sure whether he was reborn or not, the female protagonist was a transmigrator this was a cruel fact!

Another monster in the human’s skin has appeared!

Honestly speaking, Liu Xun was not looking forward to meeting his fellow transmigrator. Although she was called a secret agent, in Liu Xun’s word she was not that different than an assassin.

Ximen’s cruelness was on par with Wan Yu which was the reason why they hit it off with each other right away.

Uncle Liu knew that he was not good in disguising himself so facing Ximen this human weapon he was one hundred percent sure that he would get exposed by her right away!

The only comfort he had was that they were in different compounds so they shouldn’t run into each other.

As long as he didn’t stick together with Wan Yu during this time period, he should be able to avoid meeting with the female lead.

In the book, it stated that after Ximen entered the Heavenly Sect as Elder Ning's disciple, she eventually got obstructed by others.

One day, those people captured her personal maid and called her out into a deserted place somewhere near the Outer compounds.

They had five people and all were higher levels than her so they were confident that they could teach her a lesson. However, the scene following after that left them speechless because not only they got beaten to the ground by her, she even stole their treasures.