''4) Jimin: lithe''

One syllable and full of grace, the word is used to characterize flexibility and a slim figure. For example, you may have noticed the lithe  ballerinas when you attended a performance of The Nutcracker at Christmas time.

 For example, you may have noticed the lithe  ballerinas when you attended a performance of The Nutcracker at Christmas time

Jungkook was proud. Like really proud.

Not only did he manage to make his way in the Park family but he got access to the vault? The fucking vault? This was so unexpected, yet so welcoming. Perhaps his plan did stand chances of success.

After greeting both men, earning an angry glare from Jimin, he excused himself and left the room with a huge grin on his face.

''You can't be serious'' Jimin remarked to his father when the younger man  left the room.

''What are you talking about?'' his father questioned him, still drinking his whiskey.

''The vault ? The entire property that you have managed to keep intact all these years? You found out about the man's existence a few hours ago. You shouldn't trust him so easily'' Jimin mumbled irritated. Even if he was a member of the Park family, Jimin only knew the code to open the door, a code he learnt the moment he turned twenty one. Jungkook didn't even move his finger and instantly got access.

''I don't trust him Jimin''.

''Father...you just showed him the way to our vault''.

''Did I tell him that there is a security camera inside this room ?''.

''No'' Jimin replied.

''Did I tell him that if he enters the room without my knowledge, the laser trap will lock him inside ?'' he inquired. A sneaky grin appeared on Jimin's lips who at that moment realized the fact his father wasn't that stupid after all.

''You don't trust him...you are just testing him''.

''I asked Yoongi to do some research on Jeon Jungkook. Turns out there are multiple websites that write about his bestowals and charities or the huge amount of money he makes. However Yoongi managed to track down that all the websites are being conducted by the same address. I don't know if this is just a mere coincidence but Jimin you should pay attention to his movements. Get to know him better, illuminate anything suspicious'' his father awkwardly patted his back, a gesture that Jimin certainly didn't expect, and instantly left the room.

Jimin was in a huge dilemma. On one hand, he really wanted to shed a light on the Jeon Jungkook situation. On the other hand if he wanted to be successful, he needed to approach the boy, maybe get to know his likings or his habits. A conversation with his ''beloved'' sister was a must, even though he didn't want to hear her blabbering over how beautiful or talented  Jungkook is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''I swear if you ever treat me like a peasant again, I will kill you on the spot'' Jin yelled. Currently locked inside the guestroom, Jin was scolding the younger for his earlier behavior.