''34) Jimin: litost ''

[one of the author's favourite words] A state of torment. An ordeal created by the sudden sight of one's or our misery. Litost is basically the feeling of remorse or regret for doing something wrong, a mistake that you never wanted to cause and you can't take back.

 Litost is basically the feeling of remorse or regret for doing something wrong, a mistake that you never wanted to cause and you can't take back

Jimin loved a liar.

Even if he cared for the brat, desired his touches , would die for him, would lock the world in a locket and give it to him as a gift , Jimin had to face the harsh reality that he fell for a cunning man. Yes, Jungkook had a lovely innocence when it came to certain stuff but the fact that he hated the older raven haired in the beginning brought an unsettling sensation to Jimin.

Yet out of all the things Jimin could have under his control, one escaped. His heart. Unable to have control over his emotions and letting the others sit in the living room to congratulate Yoongi's accomplishments, Jimin slowly made his way to Jungkook's bedroom.

''Kook...May I come in please?'' he asked softly.

Receiving no answer from the younger, Jimin pushed the door open and made his way to the bed. Jungkook was sleeping quietly yet his palms were holding onto the pillows tightly as if they were his lifebelts. The older raven haired, not really wishing to wake the younger up, reclined next to the man without making a single sound. His eyes were staring at the ceiling, the only light in the room the faint moonlight picking through the curtains. That was until he felt Jungkook's body rolling in his embrace, his head gently staying on the older's chest. Apparently he felt safer that way.

''Please don't l-leave me. I didn't want to hurt you like this, I sweeeear'' he whispered.

''Damn Jeon, we talked about this'' Jimin chuckled never expecting Jungkook to be so endearing.

''I love you. You are my new piiiiillow''.

''I 'll always be here Kook. I promise'' he smiled and pecked the younger's forehead. ''What happened today Jeon? Tell me''.

''It's too easy Jiminie. Why would he keep the photographs in the living room, a place where everyone has access too? Why would he keep all his private files in a cupboard that he had ''accidentally'' left the key on? He j-just wanted us to find them, I know he did'' he stated.

''Kook...''.

''Unfortunately I know him better than you do Jimin. I know his bad side and his worst side...'' he retorted.

''I know you hate this and that you blame yourself for this whole predicament but it's not your fault. We all trust the wrong people once or twice in our lives. This is our problem now, your issues are my issues now''.

''He is an asshole Park...Just by hearing that he had kept all of our pictures together makes me so f-fucking upseeeeet. Like he is obsessed with me and Taehyung. The only way to get rid of that piece of shit is money! Money that neither my friends or I possess'' Jungkook muttered and gripped Jimin's shirt with his fists.