''17) Jungkook: limerence''

Have you ever felt a deep, strong attraction for someone? Limerence  is actually the state of being infatuated with another person. With both his/her body and soul. You aren't just attracted to him/ her. You are in love and you have fallen deep.

 You are in love and you have fallen deep

Jimin had never felt more uncomfortable in his entire life.

He could sense the awkward atmosphere and the trepidation in Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung looked really stiff too, another indication that both him and Jungkook knew the man. His date.

Jungkook looked like a statue, trapped in the happy conversation between his future wife and his hateful enemy. Why hadn't  Jisung revealed anything? 

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he felt Chae's hand caressing his knee. He softly grabbed her hand and placed it back on her lap without even glancing at her direction. His eyes averted back on Jimin who looked as if he had an angry yet understanding expression. He didn't know what to make out of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Taehyung, I am starting to feel like you hate me'' Hoseok complained.

''What? Don't ever say that! I am having a great time with you, I love your company'' the blond mumbled, his eyes never leaving Jisung's figure.

''You aren't even staring at me. Do you want us to sit with the guys or something?'' he asked and Taehyung immediately brought his finger to the other's pinkish lips.

''Don't say that! We must avoid this dufus at all costs!'' he warned Hoseok.

''If by dufus, you mean Jimin...''.

''No, no...I am talking about Jisung. What the hell is he doing here? How did you meet him anyway ?'' Taehyung asked the stunned older.

''He said he works next to my dance studio. He came there once and we became friends. Jimin met him a while ago and Jisung asked me for his number. I swear Jimin is like a magnet'' Hoseok said proudly.

''Despite your beauty, you are so stupid Hobi!'' Taehyung remarked.

''What? And did you just call me Hobi?''.

''We have no time to spare...I...I ...Waitressssssss!'' Taehyung yelled to a young, pretty girl that happened to pass by.

''Taehyung, what is going on? You can tell me anything'' Hoseok murmured and engulfed Taehyung's palm in his own.

''I will tell you eventually. Let me do something for now...Oh, hi...umm, do you perhaps have a marker...Shruti?'' Taehyung read the label on the woman's shirt.

''I have one...but  why do you need it for?'' she wondered.

''Shruti....oh, what a cute name...I need you to do me a favor'' Taehyung smiled to her.