Hey everybody its my first fanfic so enjoy!^^

Prolouge:

Characters:

-Seo Hye Nim(You),18 year old girl,shy,pretty(attracts a lot of guys to talk to her without her knowing),quiet,very rich,has a very beautiful voice,can dance well and loves dancing as well.A girl that have smart genes from her parents so she easily do well in her studies even though she didn't study.Studying in a private school named Seon Nam high school that is for rich students and new or rather young idols.  Guys who saw her is always attracted by her and some even believe in love at first sight when they saw Hye Nim.

-Mrs and Mr Seo,Hye Nim's parents,kind and understanding,always wanted Hye Nim to become more open up and talk more,both smart,rich,friendly.

-Kai,rather as Kim Jongin,Rich,handsome,attractive,one of them in EXO.Dancer and very popular among girls.Rude but dosen't show it out.never accepts girls who confess becuse he has no interest in them.Works well with others and playful.

-Oh Sehun,maknae of the group EXO.Handsome,cute,attractive and a dancer like Kai.Playful among the EXO members but never show others the playful side,shows the cool side when he's outside.Quite Rich because of his background.

-Other EXO members will come out eventually.EXO is a very popular group by whole and all of the members are actually all enrolled in Seon Nam to continue in their studies.

Now lets look forward to see what's going to happen to Hye Nim and EXO!!^^