Chapter 6:"date"

Kai's POV

After waiting for a few hours which seems like few years to me finally the bell rang as it's dismissal time and here comes my date with Hye Min Yay!

I already done packing 10 minutes before class end as i'm excited..hihihi.. I went infront of Hte Nim's table and ask her if she's ready.She nodded and smiled at me.Heaven *.*

We headed over to my car and I opened the door for her,she went in and I closed the door,I started driving to a nearby park while chatting in the car with her to make it less awkward.

After reaching,we stroll around and chatted about our hobbies and i noticed that she loves singing and dancing.She loves dance like how i love dance.

"We should really find some time to dance,I want to see how you dance!"I said and she blushed.We promised each other to show our dancing skills.She's not that bad after all... no wonder Hyungs and sehun will like her...

"I want ice cream!Do you want some?" She asked me. I nodded and we both went to a nearby ice cream shop and ordered ice cream.

"What flavor do you want?"I asked her.She said she wanted chocolate and so I ordered Two chocolate ice cream.I payed for it since I'm a man.We headed outside the ice cream shop and found a bench to sit while enjoying the ice cream.

"How old are you you can't even eat ice cream properly..Aish..Jinjja"She said as she wiped away the ice cream stain at the side of my mouth and I froze there.S-She T-touched m-me...

Hye Nim's POV

"How old are you you can't even eat ice cream properly..Aish..Jinjja"I said as I used my free hand to wipe away the ice cream stain at the side of his mouth and i noticed something..He frozed..OMG what am I doing?

"Such a sweet couple"

"Awww that's so sweet"

I heard passerbys say and it was so awkward as we blushed..Do I like Kai?...

"S-Sorry!I just saw some stains and I went to wipe it away"I said to avoid awkwardness.

It's getting late and we walked towards Jongin's car,He droved back to our house because we are just living next to each other.

"Bye see ya tomorrow."I said and when I was walking in the gates,Kai walked towards me and...

Gave me a hug...

"Ermm..Y-Yeah See Y-You T-Tomorrow."He stuttered.I found it cute though.He's blushing now.. ^^

I smiled and went inside..

I went for a shower and packed my bag for tomorrow,while my phone suddenly ring.It was a message from Sehun.

~S:Hey Hye Nim I'm sehun how's your day?"~

~M:Hey sehun!It's fun and enjoyable!"~

~S:Good! Now sleep well!See you tmr in school!<3~

After replying him I went on my bed and ponder..Do I like Kai?Or sehun?I fell asleep while thinking as I was too tired.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:How was chapter 6?I guessed it was a crappy one and it's a short one so sorry!I noticed that the number of readers is increasing YAY IT'S A GOOD NEWS TO ME!I'll continue to write more when I have time and hope y'all look forward!^^)