Chapter 1:First day of school

Chapter 1:

Hye Nim's POV

New year of school..New start.. without Chu Kee..I cant understand why Chu Kee must migrate.. she's my best friend since was in this school and i tell her almost everything that happen to me but now shes away from me.. she migrated to America.I'm Hye nim,Seo Hye Nim in full. I'm a shy person i can admit and i don't know how to survive my first day in school alone as i'm shy and i don't know how to make friends...

"KYAAAAAAAAA OHHHMAHHHHGADDDDD"

"OPPPAAAAAAAAA"

"SARANGHAEEEEEE OPPAAAAA"

I was shock about the sudden commotion.0.0 what's happening? i hear shouting from girls and when i look towards the direction when the sound of the screams come from i see two black vans arriving infront of school while i was strolling my way inside the school with my headphones and my phone since i go school alone and i was shock when the screams can be heard when im with my headphones blasting songs with it. I ignored the sudden crowd and walk in to the hallway and proceed to the lockers to get my books and head to the classroom.

When i went inside my classroom,I sat on my own place and continue reading to my storybook while listening to the music with my headphones. I was stuffing the textbooks under my table,it was stuck halfway so the curious me when to look under the table and guess what i saw?

I saw a stack of roses and chocolates including love letters.Not surprise seeing this things under my table,i ignored it and pushed the roses all the way under the table and continued on reading.Its not that you're showing of but this happens everyday and the guys that are trying to court you just see u for your beauty and nothing else and you are used to guys trying to get close to you.Finally Mrs Lee,the maths teacher came inside the class,surprisingly,she came in with six boys behind her.

"Class,this six boys are your new classmates.Please guide them and help them.understand?"Mrs Lee said.i took a look at them,they are quite good looking and handsome,i can say.They started with their introduction at the front and i listened attentively as i dont want to embarass myself if they ask anything.

"Annyonghaseyo,D.O imnida,you all can call me kyungsoo" the first guy introduced infront of the class.I was somekind amazed of his heart-shaped lips that i got a feeling that can attreact a lot of girls.

"Annyonghaseyo Byun Baekhyun imnida,you all can call me baekhyun." the second guy named baekhyun introduced himself followed by a rectangular shaped smile.

"Annyonghaseyo Kai imnida,you all can call me Jongin."the third guy said with a smirk on his face while looking at the girls in the class. Thegirls in class were screaming softly and so excited.I guess this guys are quite popular as i notice they were the guys crowded by girls calling them just now infront of the school.I'm a kpop fan but I take note of some groups like SHINee and others more as they are also in the same school but different levels and class i can say.

"Annyonghaseyo Tao imnida."A special looking guy introduced.I guess he look special because of his eye and not to be bad but he somekind look like a panda to me.

"Annyonghaseyo Kris imnida."A cool looking guy said.He look so cold and quiet though.

"Annyonghaseyo sehun imnida."A tall guy said.he's like Kris as his very tall.He look kinda cute tho.Ishh this group of flower boys.

"Sehun and D.O u may sit beside Hye Nim,Hye Nim please raise your hand so the new classmates can know where to sit."Mrs Lee said as i sigh as there will be two guys sitting beside me.

Sehun and D.O each took a sit beside me ,Sehun on my left and D.O on my right.

"Annyong my name is Sehun!" Sehun waved while settling down and i smiled to him to look friendly.

"Hello i'm Seo Hye Nim." i said to both of them and i smiled.

I noticed that Kai is sitting behind me,baekhyun infont of sehun,Tao right infront sitting beside girls and chatting,Kris at the right side of the classroom along with some other boys.

"you're so pretty.Do you know me?"Sehun said while turning his head,looking at me.I was shocked about his sudden question."Sorry I don't know anything about you.Are you guys some kpop groups or something?"i asked him back and his eye widened.

Sehun's POV

I'm in Year 3 with my hyungs,baek,D.O,tao,kris. The other six were seperate to another class as this class can't fit in so many people as we have twelve people.The six of us is in the classroom following behind the teacher.

We were made to intoduce ourselves since its a new class with the fact that we are quite popular.After Intro,we were assigned on where to sit.I look around andnotice some girls secretly fangirling,guess who still have some fans in this class.

I was assigned to a seat beside a pretty girl,her name is Hye Nim.I was attracted by her i guess. Her brown eyes and her long wavy hair with her small cute body suit her a lot,she's like a doll.I chatted with her to be friendly as i thought that she know EXO as its popular now.

"You're so pretty.Do you know me?"i told her she's pretty because its the truth and i thought she will fangirl cause an idol just praise her saying she's pretty but to my surprise,her reply was that she don't know EXO and my eyes widened without me knowing.

i smiled at her and explain to her that we are from EXO a group that just debut not long ago and we're quite popular so i was shock that she don't know us,it was quite dissapointed though,she understand after me explaining and she said sorry because she isn't too much a kpop fan and she only know SHINee hyungs and another few idols.

Soon it was break time and we were released to the cafe and lunch hall.As the six of us(us in the same class) were making our way down,we noticed that we were actually surrounded by fangirls that was trying to get our attention.Soon,our eyes met the other 6 of the members and the twelve made our way down to the lunch hall to eat with the fangirls surrounding us but we ignored them as our stomach is way more important..---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter!How was it?hope it was okay.please comment or continue reading so i will have the motivation to write a lot!^^