Chapter 9:Care

Sehun's POV

I was walking around the school alone because I don't feel like eating...Until I heard some yelling from some girls...I went towards from where the sound was coming from until I see...

Hye Nim lying on the ground bleeding...

I immediately scream and tell them to get away from her..She was so pale..her lips are all white..

"Hye Nim,are you okay?I'm Sehun!" She gave me a smile but i know she wasn't feeling well.She fainted after that..

I carried her bridal style to the school clinic and let the nurse there treat her..but unfortunately the nurse there says that she needs to go to the hospital because her arm was cut deeply and need stitches.

The ambulence came shortly and brought her to the hospital,i was with her since i was the one that brought her to the clinic.

"Hye Nim..please be alright..My hyungs all have feelings for you the moment they saw you..including..me.."i mumbled the last part but since she's not in a good condition she most likely can't hear me..Hyungs will kill me if they know i told her that..

She was immediately pushed into the emergency room..

~After 2 hours~

The doctor finally came out,my hyungs,Hye Nim's parents and I all crowd the doctor asking about hye nim.

"She's fine now,she just have some bruise on her stomach and deep cuts on her arm,she will be awake after 10 minutes.You all can go visit her in the normal room already."The doctor said.

I was so happy hearing that she's alright,If not hyungs are going to kill me.The moment they came to the hospital they already bombard me questions about her,but i actually didn't know the situation myself..

Hye Nim's POV

why do i feel so weak?argh my arm..it hurts..what happen...my stomach...why am i in a white room?

"Yay she's awake!"

"Are you feeling better sweetie?"i heard mum ask.

"Mum where am i?"

"You are in the hospital."

I looked up and saw the 12 boys..EXO's here..WAIT!EXO's here?ohmahgod..

"W-Water.."I said softly because of my dry throat.

i saw Kai immediately went towards my side and gave me water. I smiled at him and said thank you.He was so happy and say that if i needed anything he will always be there to help..Such a sweet guy.

Just then,the doctor came in."She's alright already she just need to stay in the hospital for 1 week for further observations.."

"Thank you."I said and gave the doctor a smile.He nodded and smiled than went out.

"Sweetie,me and your mum need to go back to the company to settle stuff..let this 12 boys accompany you alright?anything just call us."Dad say and smiled.I nodded and they went out.

"Are you alright?"

"Do you feel okay?"

"Do you want anything?"

The 12 guys started to stuff me with questions.I laughed at their cuteness and assured them that i'm fine and i do not need anything just need their company.They all gave me an embarrased smile.aigoo,this guys..

This guys visited me everyday without feel for the whole week and they kept me accompany after school and they helped me to keep up with school work and a lot of things..I feel so fortunate to be with this guys,even though this incident was actually concerning them..I didn't tell them but I guess sehun knows since his the one to send me to the clinic.

I thanked sehun and have him a peck on the cheek to thank him and he blushed..Aigoooo,Too cute..>..<

The boys keep giving me give everyday when they come so by 3 days,the whole room was filled with balloons,notes,letters and presents by the boys..

They are so sweet..their future girlfriend will be so lucky to have them..-----------------------------------------------

(A/N:Yezz new chapter heh guys please vote for me so there would be more people reading and i'll update faster!Vote vote vote!^^)