Chapter 8:Incident...

Hye Nim's POV

Yesterday with EXO was fun,They are not bad to make friends with though..

I went to school and went straight to the lockers to get my books. After that I went straight back to class at chatted with Min Young who already arrived.

~time skip to lunch break~

Min Young and I head to the lunch hall as fast as possible as we were famished.We brought food and sat down on our usual table.

Screams were heard as we knew who it was..it was no doubt EXO.. the girls were used to the rest of the idols like NU'EST and other groups in this school but EXO seem still new for them?..

"Hey Hye Nim!We met again!Yehet!"Sehun said as he walked near the table me and min young was sitting.I can strongly feel that their fangirls are staring at me and i got a feeling that after EXO is gone i'm going to be peel into million pieces...

"oohh ermm-erm h-hi se-sehun"I said as i feel awkward,the boys(EXO)are all standing behind sehun and i can feel like the fangirls are surrounding the table me and min young was sitting at.

"Erm you guys are not gonna sit down at your table?"I asked them.They look at each other awkwardly and nodded.

"Byeeee Hye Nim!Talk to you later!"Sehun,chanyeol,kai and baekhyun said in unison.I smiled and nodded even though the fangirls are giving me death glares.

Min Young was staring at me while her eyes was as big as D.O's.

"WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EXO?!?!"she whisper shouted as me as she don't want to attract attention.I just shrug my shoulders to say that i don't know.She understand so she didn't bother to ask me anymore.

While I was collecting my books in the locker,someone slammed my locker shut.It was luckily that my hand wasn't in the locker whe she slam it.It was a group of girls.

"Why are you so close to my oppas?B****!"She yelled and two of her girls came and grab hold of me.

"Don't get close to my oppas,arraseo?!?!"She yelled again as she started kicking me in my stomch when they throw me on the floor and they throw punches everywhere.It hurts a lot.. but there is no one to protect me...My body begin to feel weak and the background sound begin to fade..darkness is finding me again..The last words i heard is from a familiar guy..."What are you girls doing!Stay away of her!Get out!"He screamed... And i fainted..

The guy was....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:A very very very very short chapter!sorry!will try to make up after this!Laptop battery running low and i can't charge now so i have to end here!sorry guys!)