Chapter 7:Rest of the boys

Hye Nim's POV

I walked to school earlier than normal as I feel like spending time alone,rather than staying at home without mum and dad,they went out early in the morning just to go to the company.

I was focusing on my phone as i bang into a hard thing and fell onto the ground, which i noticed,it was actually a guy's chest.

"Are you okay?Sorry I bang into you.Are you hurt?"He asked me while helping me up from the ground.I smiled as I assured him that I'm okay.

"Err..My name is Lay..what's your name?"He asked me as we are walking towards the same direction since his also from Seon Nam High school.His dimple matches him so much.

"My name is Hye Nim,Seo Hye Nim,Nice to meet you."I said shyly.

Lay's POV

I feel so guilty as I bumped into a girl.She look so pretty and more beautiful as she smile.

Since we are from the same school,We walked together and chatted for awhile.

"WAAAAA LAY OPPAAAAA!"

"MORNING OPPAAAAA!"

As we are near the school,screams could be heard for me.the reason that I want to go school early.I told Hye Nim to go in first as I didn't want to her get sqeeze and haters.

After 20 minutes of squashing by the fangirls,I finally got into class and noticed that nobody is there,so I went to my place and sat down.

Hye Nim's POV

I headed to class and sat at my sit.After awhile a few of my classmates arrived.Kai came infront of my table and chatted with me.

"Hey Hye Nim,my group members and I have dance practice later on.Do you wanna come to the practice room and join us?I'll introduce the members to you."He asked.

Since I've got free time after school and i will be alone at home,I agreed with Kai and he was so excited.Luckily I've search for their information and songs earlier so it wouldn't be so awkward.

----------------------FAST FORWARD TO AFTER SCHOOL--------------------------------------

I met Kai at the carpark as he fetch his car.I was so shocked when he came with a ferrari.I didn't know that he was so rich as i thought that he was just an idol.

"Hop in"He said as he came out of the car and open the door for me.I went in and I noticed there were some girls behind giving me death glares but I didn't really care.

"Why is oppa bringing this ugly girl to?"

"Yea ikr i wonder what did the girl did to oppa."

That's what i heard from the girls but I didn't bother to listen more.

We headed to a building named S.M Entertainment.It was a very huge building.We went out of the car and headed inside the building.We went inside the lift and we went to the 24th Floor of the building.

We headed inside the practice room and I noticed there are 11 boys inside the room doing their own things.

"Oh Kai you are here already."said one guy.They were so shocked when they saw me.I guess I looked too ugly for them already?

"Errr Guys this is Hye Nim.I guess some of you already know her already.I brought her here because I want to let her see us dance,don't worry people she actually dosen't know us because she's not our fangirl.Don't ask me why she dosen't know us but she just don't know." Kai explain as I just stood there smiling at them to look friendly(?) 

"Oh hye nim hey!I thought who is it."Sehun said as he walked beside me and waved at me,he also clung onto my arm,which makes it a little bit awkward.I waved back and smiled.

"Hye Nim,this is Chanyeol,suho,xiumin,luhan,chen and lay."Kai introduced them to me.I bowed as a greeting and they bowed 90dg back.

"Hello,Hye Nim right?Nice to meet you!I'm the happy virus in the group,Chanyeol!"He said as he smiled and wave.I swear his smile is contagious.

"Annyong,suho imnida!"Another guy said,he look quite friendly and kind i guess they are really nice to make friends with.

"Annyonghaseyo,Xiumin imnida!I love baozis do you?Nice to meet you!"A chubby cheeks guy said,He look quite cute and I have this urge of pinching his cheek."I love baozis also!!Nice to meet you!"I replied to xiumin.he looks so happy just because he found another partner to eat baozi with.

"Ni hao,I'm Luhan."A girl looking guy said and winked at me.He's skin is so fair and white and his eyes looks so shiny.If he has a wig on I guess nobody will know that he is a guy...

"annyong,chen imnida."another guy said.I smiled awkwardly as he looks shy also.

"Annyonghaseyo,Lay imnida,I guess you also know me since I introduced myself earlier in the morning."lay smiled as I nodded and smiled.Kai was shocked as he knew that i met lay just now but lay explained to him everything.

"Guys now we have finish introducing let's start dancing.what song do you want to start with?"Kai asked.

They all agreed to start with a song call MAMA.

"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?"They started dancing to the music.

Their formation and sharp moves make the dance clear and smooth.They must have train really hard to get this kind of smooth dance.I was really amazed of their dance.After the song ended,I clapped louly for them and they took a break.

Kai's POV

We choose to dance MAMA first and i put in a lot of effort in the dance as i want to show Hye Nim my best.Her eyes didn't leave us as she was all focused in watching.After the song ended,She clapped loudly and i was happy that the effort was not wasted.I actually have another motive of inviting her here.I want to see her...

Dance.

"Hye nim,U love dancing also right?Why don't you try since all of us are taking a rest?"I asked her.At first she was widened her eyes and looked shock,but she accepted the request since we did aegyo on her as the rest will also like to see her dance^^

We chose the song and it turned out to be a hip hop song.The beats were very fast but Hye Nim managed to freestyle and danced sharply. She did popping and a lot of combination.

I was shocked of her freestyle as i didn't know that she can dance so well,it was indeed better than a few of the EXO members.I looked over to the rest of the member and I noticed that all shock and most likely,attracted to her beautiful and sharp dance.

Hye Nim look at us and was amazed that all of us were staring at her even though the song ended.

"Errr..D-Did i-i really d-did that b-bad?"She stuttered as it was awkward.

"Nope!Hye Nim you danced really well!You are even better than some of us!"Sehun said.

"Yea I agree."luhan and chen said.

"Really?Thanks for praising guys."She said shyly.

After her freestyle,we started to freestyle with each other and it was fun and memorable.The way  Hye Nim and the guys freestyle is really unpredictable,especially chanyeol,chen and suho. we should actually do freestyle dance often.

Today really ended fun and wonderfully.--------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:Chapter 7 peopleee!How was it?This chapter I suppose was a longer than the others because of thsi introducing!hope you guys won't mind!Sorry for typos!Will update soon!)