Chapter 2:Knowing EXO better

Hye Nim's POV

I walked my way down to the cafe alone as Chu Kee isn't here with me.I missed her laughing and giggling a lot. Life without Chu Kee is just too bored.Thinking about being in the lunch hall alone just make me feel so sad and lonely.Chu Kee why must u leave.:(

"Hey,I'm Min young.Can i be your friend?I'm alone and you look like you are alone too,anyway,I'm your classmate also.You're so pretty!"Min young said.I recognize her,She's one of my classmates.She look so cute and friendly.

"Sure!I'm alone since my bestfriend just migrate not long ago plus i'm actually quite shy so luckily you are here Min Young-ssi!"I said and I gave her a shoulder hug."Yayy!Let's go Hye Nim-ssi!"she replied me with one of her eye smile.

"We will buy our food than sit down on one table and chat about ourselves since we still don't know each other well yet.Alright?"Min young ask me. I nodded and smiled as a reply.

Omce we brought our food we settled down at a table which is not very behind and started eating and chatting about our family and other stuffs.

I wanted to ask her about EXO but I'm actually afraid that she will laugh at me cause i heard from sehun that actually EXO is a very new and popular group and he was shock that i didn't know them.But because of my curiousness,i went to ask her about EXO.

"Min young,Do you know anything about EXO?"I asked her.She immediately replied me.

"EXO is a very popular group with twelve very handsome and cute flowerboys.Our class was lucky to have six of the boys.They are suho,D.O,baekyhun,sehun,Kai,Chanyeol,kris,tao,chen,xiumin,lay and luhan."They all have their own roles and styles.They are very cool and their debut song was so nice!"

She continued with it and now I understand more about them.I decided to listen to their music when I'm home.

"AHHHHHHH OMG OPPA LOOK HEREEEE!"

"SOOOO HOTT OMG OPPAAAA SARANGHAEEE"

"OPPA LOOKED AT ME OMGGGG!"

With those screaming and shouting,I turn over and saw the twelve boys and now I know,EXO includes the twelve of them. But i only know six and the rest are unknowns.

"That guy is luhan,The one beside is xiumin,followed by chanyeol...."Luckily Min young know them and she told me who is who patiently.

EXO as a group sat on a table infront of me and Min young and Sehun saw me so he waved at me.I waved back and the fangirls gave me death glares like they are gonna kill me and eat me down.

Min Young on the other side was surprise that sehun will wave at me and she told me her bias was actually xiumin.

RINGGGGGG!

Everybody in the lunch hall(A/N:cafe and lunch hall is actually connected) slowly dismissed.Min Young and i walked to the hallway where our lockers is and took stuff needed and went back to class.

While we are walking the guys were staring at me and some even came to talk to me but walked as fast as i could to avoid them as they seem creepy to me and i didnt want my past to happen again.I went back to the class and sat on my seat as sehun and D.O oppa isn't here yet.

FLASHBACK

"Hey,Are you Hye Nim?I'm woo jin can I talk to you?Let's be friends?"A tall guy name woo jin came and chatted with me.He seem friendly so i agreed.

*After 1 week*

Text

Woojin oppa:Hye Nim ahh,Do you know that i like you for a very long time already?I like you since i first met you.Can you accept me?

I was so happy in the first place because i was starting to like woojin and i accepted his request.

Me:woojin oppa actually I secreatly havent a crush on you.I didnt know that you like me also.Let's be together!<3

*After 2 days*

i went to look for woojin oppa with a box of chocolate i wanted to share with him at his class and to my surprise,I saw his flirting and kissing one of his girl classmate in his class officially.I was surprised.I even dropped the box of chocolate I was holding.I ran through the hallways while crying.I was so sad and depressed and i went inside the toilet and cried my lungs out

End of flashback

I decided not to trust guys so easily and hence i seldom talk to guys anymore.

"Hye Nim,Are you okay?You look so sad do you need anything?"D.O ask as he sat beside me and notice one of my tears dripped down.

"I-I'm f-fine"I replied as i was stuttering for no reason.

Kai who was sitting behind me noticed and he tapped on my shoulder,I turn my head around and looked at him.

Kai's POV

I was turning and twisting my pen until I heard D.O talking to Hye Nim.Hye Nim look so pretty,she has perfect eyes,mouth,nose and figure.

"I-I'm f-fine"she stuttered and i feel something is wrong.i was concerned but i didn't know how to ask her,so i used my cold and rude way.

"why are you crying?Don't steal D.O hyung from me."I said.I didn't know why i said that either.

"W-What?"D.O Hyung and Hye Nim said at the same time.

"Just don't act lovely dovey infront of me with my hyung."i said.

I didn't know the reason why i want to stop her from talking to hyung either.I just don't like it.What happen to me? I'm not like this usually.Weird...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter posted same day with first chapter and prolouge! Comment and vote please!read and i will appreaciate it!^^Thanks readers!