Chapter 5:Getting Closer..

Hye Nim's POV

After 2 hours of science lesson,finally it's breaktime.I went down with MIn Young and we headed to buy our food. Min Young and I went to our table that we always sit and settled down and chat.

"KYAAAAA OPPAAAA!!"

"SARANGHAEEEEEE"

Me and min young already know who their screaming about as It always happens so i didn't bother turning to the screams but MIn Young turned to take a look at her bias.

EXO sat at the table that they always sit which Min Young and I can make eye contact with them easily but I didn't want to.

I was chatting with Min Young when I suddenly I looked over to EXO's table and saw Kai staring at me.why is he staring?i thought..He saw me looking so he turned away and blushed.W-Whut...

The bell rang and students were heading out of the lunch hall.MIn Young and I went to return our plates and I head to the lockers to get books for the following english lesson when MIn young when for her subject.

I was done taking my books and i jump in fright when i saw someone beside my locker. It was Kim chan,he has always been flirting with me but i'm ignoring him..he's a bully and a playboy.He plays with girl's feeling and i despise him a lot.

"Go away."I warned him as i want to pass through.

"Wow.So feisty.My style.Why are you ignoring me babe.Come with me and I'll show you my love for you babe."he said. Feeling annoyed,I tried to walk pass him but he pinned me against the lockers.I looked around and notice that nobody was near,Shit i forgot...people have lessons now..

"What are you trying to do.Stay away from me"I yelled.He smirked and get closer and closer to me..Our lips are just inches away and i'm trying to get away from his grip but he's just too strong..the more i struggle the tighter he holds..

"What are you trying to do to her!"I heard a loud voice at the end of the hallways..It turned out to be...

Kai..

He take a look at me and gave Kim chan a death glare.Kai ran towards our direction and gave Kim Chan a hard punch on his left cheek.Kim Chan stumbled back because of the punch as i'm now free from his grip.

Kim Chan stand up,stare at Kai.He looked at me and say,"He spoiled our moment,don't worry babe,I'll come back soon"He said with a smirk. I looked at Kai and he seem like he wanted to punch Kim Chan the second time but i managed to pull his arm and stop him.

Kai's POV

The six of us are back in the class and the teacher came in and started teaching.I noticed something is wrong as Hye Nim isn't here in class.She was always puncture and even earlier.I felt like finding and excuse and find her outside.

"Mrs Lee,Can i excuse myself out?"Mrs lee nodded as i went out of class and walked around.

"What are you trying to do.Stay away from me!" I heard as i was walking around.This sound is so familiar,Is it Hye Nim?Panicked,I went to where the sound came from and I saw Kim Chan,the asshole of the school pinning Hye Nim against the lockers,attempting to kiss her.

I was so angry with him that I dashed all the way to the front and gave him a hard punch on his cheek.He stumbled back and let go of his grip on Hye Nim.I let Hye Nim hide behind me as she look so scared of Kim Chan.

"He spoiled our moment,don't worry babe,I'll come back soon" this sentece made my blood boil.When I was attempting to give Kim chan another punch,I noticed that Hye nim held on on my arm gesturing me not to.My heart softened and i decided not to punch him.

After settling the problem,I brought Hye Nim to the rooftop of the school to clear her mind down and comfort her.

"Are you alright?Any injures?"I asked her.

She gave me a I'm-okay-smile and nodded so that i know.I feel like i'm so close to her but i'm afraid that she's scared of me so i chatted with her at the rooftop to know her more and make it less awkward.We are now friends and i'm happy of that.

"Are you free later?Can we hangout later since we are friends?Pleaseee."I wanted to get closer to her that's why i asked her out.I also gave her my agyeo which was rare for me as i need to keep my image.I only do it infront of my hyungs for food and stuffs.

She hestitated at first but nodded and gave me an eyesmile after that.I was so happy and i felt like melting because of her eyesmile.*.* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N:How was chapter 5?Happy because more and more people reading si i decided to update!^^sorry if it's boring as i decided to add some lovey dovey scenes inside after a few more chapters!I will update as soon as i can which it will be quite fast!^^)