𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑

╔═══ -ˋˏ *

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Max and Hattie were tied up in the Dark Room. Mr. Jefferson and Chloe stood in front of them, Hattie felt stiff, all she wanted was for life to be normal again. Chloe was posing for photos, "I think you would be perfect for my new photo series on retro-grunge," Jefferson said to her as he snapped the pictures, "You have the same qualities that I loved in Rachel Amber, but not Max."

Chloe let out a laugh, "Max is a fucking child," She said to Jefferson, a smile on her face, it was like she was so proud to say this.

"Christ, I know... And she never shuts up, does she?" Jefferson sighed as he complained to Chloe. Hattie looked over at Max, and Max exchanged her stare, she had nothing to say, she didn't understand what was going on either.

"I am so over her hipster bullshit."

"I think everyone at Blackwell is over Max... Let's prove it!"

Then the two of them disappeared, Chloe and Warren were now standing there, "Booyah, Warren!" Chloe cheered to him, "I thought you were all over Max's shit."

"Not after she kissed me... Man, I could have just kissed Hattie! She was desperate and in a really bad state of mind, oh, and Max's breath was ass anyway, and she gave no tongue," Warren rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I hear that... I'm not into nerds, but you're pretty cute."

"I'm not into Max, anyway, so let's bust a move!" Chloe leaned in, kissing Warren, Hattie looked down at the ground for a moment, but when she looked back up, Nathan was sat on the couch with Chloe now.

"Goddamn, you are a sexy bitch! Why hang out with Max, huh?" Nathan said to Chloe, tilting his head to the side thoughtfully. Hattie bit down on her lip, she knew that it wasn't real, but it still hurt.

"Boredom, plus, she is like my personal puppet," Chloe explained to Nathan.

"I hear that. Do you want to party? I got a drugstore in my room, just don't tell Hattie, like I give a shit what she thinks anyway."

Chloe looked over to Hattie and Max, laughing, "Oh, shit, look at Max and Hattie spying on us, take a fucking picture!"

Now, Chloe was standing on the couch alone, she wore only her bra and underwear, she was dancing around, smiling, "See, this is how you bust a move, Max... No mosh pit for you, shaka bra!" As this kept going on, Hattie felt herself begin to panic, she tried to move her arms and legs, but she couldn't move anything other than her head. She couldn't even speak, she felt like a weight was being pushed against her chest. 

Victoria and Nathan sat on the couch now, they were close to one another, their arms touching, "Oh, Victoria, you are a real woman, Hattie could never compare," Nathan said to her.