Chapter 4: The USJ

You walk through the ruins of another destroyed village. Smoke fills the sky and screams of innocent people are heard in the distance. All you have to defend yourself with is a flimsy rifle. You don't know if you'll ever escape from this nightmare....

 You don't know if you'll ever escape from this nightmare

Timeskip Present

???: (Y/N).....

(Y/N): N-No...get...back....

???: (Y/N).....

(Y/N): I'm w-warning...you...i don't......want...to....

Aizawa: (Y/N) wake up!

You nearly jump from your desk as you feel something touch your shoulder. You look next to your desk and see Aizawa looking down at you with a stern look on his face.

Aizawa: I'm the only one in here that's allowed to doze off.

(Y/N): Sorry...i uh...Didn't get enough sleep last night.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Whatever. You need to go down to the office. The principal wants to have a word with you.

You get out of your seat and take a couple deep breathes to find your center. Once composed, you make your way out of the class but you're stopped by Midoryia, who looks concerned.

Izuku: Raiden are you feeling alright? You've been acting a little odd lately.

(Y/N): I'm fine. I'm just...tired, that's all.

Kirishima: *Chuckles* We'll since your pretty much the "commander" of the class, you might want to make sure you get enough sleep.

Izuku: Commander? Oh i get it! It's because he's the class representative right?

Kirishima: Yup! Pretty clever huh? Uh...Raiden you there bro?

Your head starts to hurt as you remember all the terrible things you've witnessed during the war. You quickly snap back to reality and shake it off.

(Y/N): I have to go. Hey Aizawa, i don't think i'm cut out for being the class rep. Go ahead and give it to Iida. I think he would do better honestly.

Iida: W-Wait do you really mean what you're saying!?

Aizawa: You sure? I won't give it back if you change your mind.

(Y/N): I'm sure. It's all yours Iida.

Iida: Thank you! I promise that i will do my best as the class representative!

Iida jumps from his seat and bows to you. As you make your way to the principal's office you make a quick stop at one of the men's restrooms. You take a minute to wash your face with warm water and try to get a hold of yourself. You look at yourself in the mirror and start hearing things from the war. You wash your face again and look up at your reflection to see your past self, the face of someone you despise the most...."Jack the Ripper"....