Chapter 13: Training Camp Part: 3

As the students of UA High train throughout the passing days in the training camp to become stronger, sinister forces come together deep within the city. In a secluded hide out, Desperado and the League of Villains have started planning for their next move. However a monster of villain named Muscular, known for killing several pro heroes and his thirst for blood, faces of against Senator Armstrong due to disagreements. Their battle shakes the very building itself. Other villains and mercenaries stand back as they fight.

Muscular: Come on old man! Is that all you got!?

Armstrong: *Chuckles* I like your attitude young man. But I'm afraid this fights gone on long enough!

Both combatants lock arms and try their hardest to overcome each other. Muscular uses his quirk and enhances his strength rapidly! He laughs maniacally as he appears to have Armstrong beaten, that is until he is suddenly overwhelmed by Armstrong's strength! He's thrown and taken by suprise as he is quickly beaten into the ground! He tries getting back up, but Armstrong stops his resistance by slamming his foot onto Muscular's chest, crushing a few bones. Armstrong wipes the dust off his shoulders triumphantly and lights himself a cigar.

Armstrong: *Smokes cigar* This suit wasn't cheap. I'll be taking some of your payment just to replace it.

Muscular: Whatever....*Coughs*

Dabi: Are you two idiots done yet?

Armstrong: I'm not sure. Say champ, are we done?

Muscular: Ugh...Yeah...We're done....

Armstrong: Good. Now where were we?

Jetstream Sam: We were discussing how we were going to attack the camp before ugly over there rudely interrupted.

Armstrong: Ah yes! Thank you Sam. Now remember everyone! Nobody gets paid if you screw this up! You all should know what you need to do. We do our part, you do yours and everything will be just fine. *Laughs*

Dabi: What about that "Jack" guy? Didn't you say he was there too?

Toga: *Gasp* He is!? Oh my gosh i can't wait for this! *Squeals*

Magne: Woah settle down there Toga! Let the man speak.

Toga: *Giggles* Sorry~

Jetstream Sam: *Chuckles* Like I've said before, you let me and my friends deal with Jack. However if you're feeling lucky crispy skin, I'll throw in a little bonus for you if you even manage to beat him before me.

Dabi: Is that right? We'll this could be fun after all. Those foolish heroes will never know what hit them....

Meanwhile at the camp, another day has come to a close and the moon rises high above the forest. The stars are coming out and the woods become darker. It is the perfect time for the students next task set upon them by the teachers.