1//Plans for you

Todoroki's POV

Sometimes....

We have everything in our hands....

And we don't see it....

We only see madness....
Emptiness....

I wish I had seen him before.....

.....

...

..

"yeah, cool but MCR is back, look." I showed Bakugou an official website of my chemical romance passing him my phone.

"EEEH! I thought they where gone for sure the hell?!" Bakugou snatched my phone as we walked to the lunch line.

"THEY BETTER NOT LEAVE!!" Bakugou aggressively scrolled through the page, I looked at him with the corner of my eyes, "Yeah, there going to have some reunion I haven't done my research yet"

"AFTER SCHOOL! Come to my house we'll study and do the fucking research too, this shits-"

CRASH

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Spat Bakugou from the floor, Midoriya had bumped to Bakugou with his food tray, food tray that fell all over... Bakugo...

I almost feel sorry for Midoriya....

"Get up!" I gave a hand to Bakugou and at it I grabbed my phone.

"IM...IM SORRY... IM SO SORRY KA... KACCHAN!!!" Midoriya panicked and started cleaning the food from the floor and Bakugou, what the hell is midoriya doing.

"SORRY?!?! GET OFF YOU FUCKER!!" Bakugou pushed midoriya making him fall to the floor on the food, midoriya looked up to Bakugou and me, and looked down tears building up in his eyes.

Why is he crying....

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO EVEN EXIST!! HUH DEKU!!" Bakugou grabbed midoriya from the collar of his shirt and pushed him back.

Bakugou walked away brushing of all the food from his clothes, "Great job" I said and walked away kicking a piece of food from my way.

Midoriya's POV

"DEKU-KUN!!"

....

I brushed the tears away from my eyes and started cleaning the food from the floor ones again, why I'm I so useless...

WHY

I'm tired of kacchans and Todoroki's bullying...

I'm so tired...

"DEKU-KUN!" Uraraka yelled and helped me pick up the food, "Are..are you okay?? I saw what Bakugou did!"

I got up and threw the food away, "I'm alright... It isn't like I'm not used to it..."

uraraka looked down frowning for a while, and looked up comforting me putting her hand on my shoulder, "..... we're going to stop them, for sure...."

I looked at uraraka surprised, what is she...

Planning....

"What are you saying...?"

....

....

At the the league of villains hide out

"Tomura...." A tall guy with purple scars all over his body said.

"Did you do what I told you to do?"

"Yeah, the kids have enemies... Alot of them... So it's going to be easy to get to them, I also have the ID pass to get in UA, here" The purple guy said walking towards the leader, putting a card down beside him on the table.

"Great, you actually did your job heh, but... Where did you get the card?" The leader turned around to the purple guy as he scratched his neck.

"I have my contacts..." The purple guy walked away, putting his hoodie on.

The leader grabbed the card and some pictures of Bakugou and Todoroki from the table and smiled widely.

"I finally got you all might!!"

OPINIONS????