8//Stay away from me

Please stay as a dream....

Later in the lockers

Todoroki's POV

All day long....

Uraraka has kept a dark stare on Bakugou and me, and when Bakugou talked to kirishima he said sorry and walked away.....

This feels so wrong....

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

I punched the locker with all my force, God this is so frustrating....

I don't even feel like my usual self....

"Hey half...." I heard Bakugou behind me, I glared at him from the corner of my eyes and continued buttoning up my shirt.

"Yeah..." I said turning around to face him, everyone left the locker room a while ago since they all seemed to just not want us in here we decided to just go in when they all left.

"Look I know this shit is fucked up but whatever happened the ones who did it are gonna pay" pay....

"PAY, Bakugou don't you see! Don't you see! They all hate us! They all fear us! I... I..."

.....

...

"I don't want to be hated...." I said calming down, I could see bakugou's expression go from comforting to guilty.

"Your telling me you don't want to be hated... When all You've done is follow me and my actions...." Bakugou said looking down hold his fist tightly.

"YOUR JUST LIKE ME! DON'T SHOW ME TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HATED, YOUR JUST A EMOTIONLESS BASTARD WHO WANTS HIS DADDY DEAD!"

.......

...

I felt my heart drop and my eyes widen, he's right....

But....

.....

When did it all start....

Why am I like this....

How did I end up here....

" stay as far as you can from me...." I said walking out of the room, Bakugou just looked down.

I looked back at him one last time before leaving, I said I loved him...

I really do....

Love...

Him...

But why did it have to be him...

A heartless guy....

I left the locker room and walked thru the hall to our last class for the day, at least there's that but then again my house is a hell...

".... YOUR JUST A EMOTIONLESS BASTARD WHO WANTS HIS DADDY DEAD"

Dammit

Bakugou's POV

Todoroki left leaving me alone in the locker room, I didn't mean to yell at him...

Or did I....

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the time, we only have one class left...

It wouldn't matter of I skipped since it would be my first and last time right, whatever

"Stay as far as you can from me..."

Tch

What the hell

Why is all this happening

I grabbed my bag and started to walk out of the locker room, I'll go to the roof top...

I don't think anyone goes there...

.....

....

I opened the door to the roof top, walked close to edge and sat down putting my bag next to me.

Todoroki....

You should had just said you hate me

That I'm nothing more than a egoist scum bag

......

I know everyone hates me

I know I fucked up

I let myself fall backwards, I'm laying down in the roof top birds are flying by and the wind blowing in my face

How did I end up like this....

"Kacchan! Are you hurt!?"

Deku....

Why do I hate you so much...

Even tho I know you all my life, I never understood you...

You seemed to always look down at me...

.....

Why...

Why....

WHERE DID I GO WRONG!

WHERE!

tinggg

Huh?

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the notification Todoroki....

Didn't-

Bakugou if you're still in the building get out! Call the police!! Please!!!! SENT 3:46 PM

What's going on...

Isn't he-

Wait!

I started to look thru the news app I got a few days ago to see if they would have something, I don't know why but I wouldn't be surprised if UA would getting attacked...

UA under attack by the league of villains

Most of the students are still in school, we are still investigating the incident!

Fuck-

"Bakugou Katsuki, right!?" I heard a deep but raspy voice behind me.

S..shit

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM WRITING HAHA

plz forgive me for the long wait trying my best to update 🥺👉👈