7//Just a dream....

"Oh Bakugo Katsuki, how great it is to see you cry..."

I turned to see the figure standing behind me, it's... It's.... Monoma....

The copy and paste Bastard....

"Oh what's wrong bakugo... ?" He walked towards me with bat on one of his hands, what...what is he doing here....

Tch...

"Get help...." I said quietly, Todoroki can't die....

I can't bare losing him...

"And why should I do that huh?! You killed shinso.... What you think I'm g-"

Ringgg ringggg

Suddenly his phone started ringing, as he answered I started to look around for an exit, maybe I can take half and half to a danm hospital....

"God damnit okay! Got it!" He hang up on the phone putting it away in his pocket, "what.. who was it your danm boss huh!" I said with a grin trying to hide the fact that I'm actually scared to death...

Monoma looked at me in the eyes grabbing his bat with both hands, "... Sorry Bakugou"

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

.......

.....

....

...

I sat up quickly grasping for air, where...where the hell am I?!!

I looked around, it's.... It's my room....

WHERE'S TODOROKI!

....

I got up of my bed and looked at  my phone, ....

No new messages....

What happened....

Was it a dream....

It...it must have been right....

I walked to my bathroom taking a quick shower, I have a few bruises here and there... But that could be from training....

Ugh what the hell....

....

"BAKUGO KATSUKI!! GET DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU GET LATE TO SCHOOL!!!!" I heard the hag yell from down stairs as I fixed my uniform.

"SHUT UP!!! IM COMING HAG!!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!! DON'T MAKE ME GO UP THERE KATSKI"  I decided to ignore the hag this time, I really don't know what happened....

I feel...

So confused....

I started to walk down stairs, breakfast was served in the table, I sat down and started digging in before I felt to school.

I need to call Todoroki....

Wait...

If Shinso....

I need to look for him, if it's true he won't be there right...

Bam

"HEYYY" I spat, why did the hag hit me I didn't do shit!

"Why are you so danm quiet asshole..." The hag said sitting next to my on the table, yep on the table the hag has no respect.... (Bruh nun of u have respect XD)

"Because I can...." I don't need to say anything about what happened or not happened....

"Katski, I'm your mother you should be able to trust me..." The hag said brushing her hand on my hair, I looked at her and pushed my food away.

"Ugh.... I don't know what happened.... How can I explain... Say something I don't understand myself...." I said grabbing my face in anger, this is so frustrating...

"Don't overwhelm your self katski, look for evidence and hints... I don't want to get so involved in your stuff since you seem like you want to keep stuff to yourself but remember.... Keep your eyes open." The hag explained, I looked up to her and then away....

She's right....

Dammit...

"Whatever I'm leaving now..." I said grabbing my backpack and walking towards the door opening it.

"Hey katski take care!" The hag said just before I left, what is it with her....

....

"I will.... T..take care of yourself hag..." I said leaving with a small smile, once I started to walk to school I erased the smile and started to look for Todoroki's phone thru my contacts.

There....

I clicked on his number and started calling...

"Answer Bastard...."

It took some seconds and finally he answered, "oi Bakugou, are you okay?!" Todoroki asked.

What the hell I'm the one who should be asking that...

"Forget about me, are you okay? I...I had some kind of weird dream or something..." I continued walking to school as I talked to him, everything seems off....

This feeling won't leave....

"I'm alright, I did to... I was diying.... It was scary...." Todoroki said I heard his voice close to me...

Oh he's infront of me, I dropped my hand hanging up on the phone, and walked towards him.

"I had the same dream... But some how it feels real..." I said clenching my fists

"....I hope it isn't..."

....

We walked to class, and just when we entered kirishima looked down and everyone had a weird stare on us....

And deku, he's looking like a retarded asshole covering his face on the desk, as uraraka and lida talk to him.

Suddenly uraraka gave us a dark glare, what the hell...

We started to walk into the class and sat down, Todoroki in his seat and me on mine ...

Please stay as a dream....

Uhhh I don't have inspo.... TT

Also I dropped my garlic bread and I'm sad it died.. :')