14//Reunited At last

"Why would you do this... shitty hair..."

.

.

Bakugo gave a saddened look at kirishima's body, shifty hair....

Your good in every alternative universe...

.

.

I continued his path running thru the hall ways frowning, todoroki where are you....

Bastard...

Running and running a pink light from the windows placed against my face as I ran.

I smiling todoroki appeared in my head as I kept running, todoroki....

If only I haven't had been so cold... heartless....

Maybe all this wouldn't be happening...

....

Meanwhile with todoroki

Todoroki's Pov

I keep running up higher and higher, im around a 70 floor i haven't checked i...

I don't know what will happen from now on but...

I'll do anything to keep bad things from happening to bakugo...

Anything....

Flashbacks

"DAD PLEASE S-STOP DAD!!!!" A small todoroki cried out in pain as endeavor kicked him repeatedly again and again.

....

Small shoto alone in the training room on the floor had no strength to cry anymore, his eyes looked dark....

Dad... mom....

Dad...why....

Why was I born in this house...

Why I'm I here...

Does God exist....

God... god...

God... please let me free....

Free from this pain....

Little shoto got up stumbling and walked slowly to the hallway, his body was full of bruises and cuts.

Shoto gave a look to the window the moon was bright even if it was raining....

Shoto started crying once again, I don't want to be like daddy... I don't want to be a hero...

"AAAAGGGHHHHHHH" shoto grabbed the window and started opening as he yelled in frustration, "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!! SOMEONE ANYONE! BIG BROTHER!!! HAH AAAAAHH" Shotos tears grew bigger, suddenly endeavor fuyumi and natsuo yelled.

"SHOTO!! LITTLE BROTHER! GET DOWN WHAT ARE-" Fuyumi ran to shoto, shoto tripped and fell from the 3rd floor of there house.

....

...

Flashback end

I don't remember anything about that incident...

What happened...

Todoroki asked himself as he continued 
Running, all I remember is waking up... and feeling a empty hole in my chest...

I wasn't able to feel empathy for people or be kind to them...

I...

When I told Bakugo to stay away from me... that hole came back...

I felt empty...

I want to see him atleast one last time...

I need to get rid off all the league of villains...

I have to...

....

Suddenly I turned a corner and bumped into someone, "Who-" I looked up and saw a frowning bakugo with blood on his cheek.

"Hah..." I let out a gasp

Bakugo's Pov

I grabbed on to my head after bumping into some extra who the hell, "THE HELL-" I looked up and there he was...

Todoroki with his eyes widened in surprise....

"Todoroki....." I let out a whisper.

Without realizing it u had jumped to him hugging him tightly, how will ibtell him... im a villain now...

That I'll kill the danm nerd...

This alternative universe....

That I'm s-sorry

"Ba-bakugo..." Todoroki's eyes widened in surprise, I wonder what's going thru his mind...

Hah... im pathetic... an idiot... I never cared for any extra yet im here....

...

...

"HAAAH?!?? YOU KILLED PONYTAIL???" Bakugo spat in Todoroki's face.

"No... I froze her..." Todoroki said putting his finger against his cheek.

"....THEN SPEAK CLEAR!" Bakugo stomped next to Todoroki as they walked down the stairs heading to the first floor.

"Did you...." Todoroki asked looking at Bakugo softly, Bakugo looked at him and looked away angry.

"What did you expect!! THEY AREN'T EVEN THE REAL EXTRAS SO WHAT SHOULD I CARE!!"

"....Your a villain?" Todoroki stopped walking Bakugo froze and looked back at Todoroki who has a few stairs up.

"....your able to read me now??" Bakugo gave off a small mad smile.

".... you hate when people aren't direct, yet... you avoid answering me..." Todoroki said with a dark expression.

"..." Bakugo let out a serious expression and turned around.

"Did you know we are heros in that alternative universe... we're villains in this universe... Todoroki...." Bakugo said clenching his fists.

Todoroki's eyes widened, and looked down...

"So..."

Bakugo looked back at Todoroki

"So?! YOU- hah... look i just wanted to say I'm sorry.... and... I respect your desire if you do end up wanting me to stay away..."

Suddenly Bakugo felt someone grab him from his arm, ".... I don't want to be away from you... I don't care who I have to be... if its to be with you..."

Bakugo eyes widened and looked down giving out a small laugh, "fuck off..."

Todoroki smiled softly

...

...

"DEKU-KUN" uraraka yelled at deku who stood infront of all the class 1A, There a line of around 9 villains infront of them...

Everyone felt goosebumps built up.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER!!!
I THINK IVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO WRITE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭