6//No help

Todoroki your fucking strong please...

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS TAKE YOU DOWN LIKE THAT!!

"Tch...Aah... B.. Bakugou...." Todoroki tried to speak, Bastard....

"Please stay with me Bastard!" I grabbed him from his knees and back and lifted him...

He isn't heavy....

I carried him and started to walk out of the room, suddenly someone grabbed my leg...

"Uh.."

Shinso grabbed my leg, as he bleed from his mouth...

".... B..be careful..." He spat as blood started to drown him, the life had runned away from him....

What did he mean with be careful....

He let go of my leg and I continued to get out of the building, where I'm I gonna go...

Todoroki is in a bad shape....

Recovery girl is my only option...

Tch

"Bastard talk to me! Stay!" I said shaking Todoroki who was on my arms breathing softly...

"... I...I..." The Bastard tried to speak but his eyes started to close,no no NONONONO

"HEY BASTARD DON'T GIVE UP!! DON'T DO IT!!!" I YELLED AS TEARS STARTED TO ESCAPE.

i....

"I love you to... Bastard.... You can't leave me just yet!" I said softly as I started to run, I got to a door and opened it.

It's... It's UA!!

I'm... I'm in the conference office...

Why would...

THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

I ran out and continued my way to recovery girl

She stays in UA doesn't she...

I'm running thru the hallways, it's dark...

The moon light, lighting up my path, how long has it been....

"B...Bak.. Bakugou.... I'm...I'm so..sorry...." Todoroki said fighting to speak, if you say this isn't strong then I don't know who the fuck you think you are ....

"Don't say that!! Don't say that like if you're gonna die!! YOUR NOT!!" Finally I got to recovery girl, she's not in her... Office....

Tch...

No...

Is she not here....

I placed Todoroki down in one of the beds and started to look thru all the doors...

No one....

"SOMEONE, ANYONE!! HELP! help..." There's no one...

No one...

I ran to Todoroki once again and grabbed his hand, "FORGIVE ME!! IM SORRY TODOROKI, THIS! THIS IS MY DANM FAULT! I COULDN'T BRING YOU HELP AT ALLL!!!" I cried out in anger, hit tears ran down my cheeks...

Todoroki...

"Oh Bakugo Katsuki, how great it is to see you cry..." (IKRRR) I heard a familiar voice chuckle, who the hell...

Oh shit

Did I over did that??