10//Villain

"would you like to join me and the league of villains?"

....

......

I need to get to Todoroki....

"If I'd ever become a Villain..... I would never join a group of kids with issues.." I walked away from him and just before I opened the door to the inside of the school Shigaraki spoke.

"Katsuki... You'll regret it..." Shigaraki said walking to the edge of the roof, "yeah I'll have regrets but this aight gonna be it"

...

Suddenly a pink circle wall covered the building...

What the hell is that...

"WHAT IS THAT!" I yelled to the crusty Bastard, it looks like some kind of force field....

"Im pretty sure you know, but if I have to make it clear it's a force field no one can get in or out, and this...this is just the beginning...."

....

Tch

I opened the door and ran inside I'm in the last floor, fuck I hope the elevator is working.....

I ran thru the hall but it seems like it's empty...

Did they take out everyone from the school....

Whatever that doesn't matter!

I got to the elevator and started clicking the buttons but it wouldn't work, I had a feeling it wasn't gonna work

I'll call Todoroki, I got my phone out but it glitched and turned off, that force field....

Must be the one who's making all this stuff break down

I wonder who's quirk it is, and what did shigaraki mean with just the beginning I there more what does he want it's pretty clear it isn't just all might.

Click

Click

Clack

I heard foot steps, it's a girl....

I turned around to the corner of the hall as I heard the high heels click against the floor, w..who is it...

.....

F..fuck

I need to hide I don't know who it can be...

Click

Clack

Click

I got against the wall of the other side of the hallway and looked at who was coming from the edge of the wall....

Who is it....

She finally starting to show up, has black big heels...

Why does it look like-

U... uraraka....

I turned around against the wall once again, t..the hell it's Uraraka, round face....

But...

It's not her at the same time...

This uraraka has black and pink hero suit, black hair....

Hey eyes are more bright....

The hell is going on-

CLANG

"FOUND YOU!"

I felt my heart rise, f..fuck

Uraraka has a knife and stabbed the wall I'm against in, this.... This isn't uraraka....

"W...who are you..." I pushed her way by kicking her, I got in ready position quickly, Suddenly the lights from the hall turned off.

Shit

Uraraka from the floor got up and grabbed her knife, "That isn't very nice Bakugou...."

....

Why am I getting goosebumps....

Uraraka rised her head her eyes lit up and her face....her face.... Why... She looks like she's gone insane

"ROUND FACE THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled trying to get away from her as she swinged her knife at me, "NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!! YOU DANM HERO!!! LAST TIME I ALMOST KILLED YOU!! BUT YOUR DANM BOYFRIEND!"

Boyfriend....

Hero....

Killed...

The hell is she talking about!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE TALKING ABOUT!! ALMOST KILLED ME! MY BOYFRIEND WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled throwing a big explosion to her, she was blown again the wall knocking her out.

S..shit

What was that about....

She's a villain....

Boyfriend...

It's like she's from another world...

"F..fuck, that hurt.... FUCKING HERO! Why did you get to be a hero while...while I became a villain! I wanted to be a hero! I had everything to be a hero! E... everything... Deku... Deku wanted to be a hero too..." She started to cry, what the hell

"I don't know where you come from, but trust me I'm not a hero, I don't know what's going on with you... I don't know...." I said crouching down to look at her in the eyes, she isn't from this universe...

Uraraka doesn't have scars on her face...

"I don't know either... I was brought here, I was told to kill all of the students... I don't want to hurt anyone.... In my universe... Deku is a villain... You are a hero and so is your boyfriend Todoroki.... What I've seen... This is the opposite to my world everyone who is a villain in my world is a hero here-"

"Wait...Y..YOUR A VILLAIN HERE!"