11//Unknown Destiny

"Wait...Y..YOUR A VILLAIN HERE!"

Me....

Wait....

I'm a hero in this opposite universe....

"W..what no! I'm gonna-" when i less expected it Uraraka put her knife against my neck, fuck

"Y..you are a danm villain, it isn't late for me to a hero, I could just retain you here and turn you on to the police!" Uraraka said putting the knife tighter against my neck

What the hell do I do

She isn't wrong I am a villain...

To everyone in UA

That's why the villains try to recruit me ....

And Todoroki...

You try to avoid it as well...

"You could... But you won't, your just an extra to my universe" I said putting my hand on the side of her ear, I need to stop avoiding my reality...

BLAST

Her eyes widened just before I blowed her head, she's now on the floor her ears are bleeding...

Danm...

I stood up and looked at her, "You shouldn't had told me I was a villain, look at you now round face" I kicked the knife away from her just in case she would pick it up even tho...

I think I killed her...

I looked at my hands, they have blood...

Shit

Villain...

"funny.... Haha the last thing I thought I would be... HAHAHAHA FUCKING SHIT!!!" I sound like that danm crusty piece of shit, danm...

I guess I can say bye to being the number one hero....

....

"Let's be heroes kacchan!!"

Deku....

Good luck

From now on I'll be the number one....

VILLAIN!!

....

......

What should I do, oh yeah I need to find icy hot..

Where the hell did he go...

1-A...

Well that is GrEaT

....

....

Todoroki's POV

(Meanwhile XD)

I'm running thru the floor 56 running and sliding with my quirk for the longest, Bakugou where are you!

"TODOROKI-SAN!!! OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!!!" Who...

I heard a sweet voice behind me, I turned around to see...

YAOYOROZU

wait no...

What the hell

That's not her why does she look like that...

"Who are you..."I asked standing in front of her, this seems off....

"I'm yaoyorozu don't you see! TODOROKI!! i missed you!!!" She said walking towards me, what does she want, the villain league has something to do with this...

"Your not her, she's sweet and kind... Your just a thoty and winny version of her... Who are you!!" Even her suit, it's literally just underwear...

Dammit

".... Your right, I'm her villain version.... From the alternative universe... Todoroki... I'm gonna miss you" she said as she created a gun from her stomach.

She's going for the kill...

Villain...

Alternative version...

"Who sent you here..." I asked slowly getting an ice blast ready, I wonder if there more villains from this alternative universe around UA...

"I don't know, but there's alot more villains the whole 1-A, there's Jiro, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Mina, Deku.... And more... BUT that doesn't matter anymore... Say good bye Todoroki-san!"

"Good bye"

BANG

I shouldn't had updated 3 chaps 😂😅

Oh well enjoy

I'll update tommorow!