c h a p t e r - f i f t e e n

SUHO

2 months later, Les Marseilles,

"ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS?!"

I was like losing half of my sanity just because of a small mistake. All of the interns with their project leader looked down. Seriously? This is not what I want! C'mon, it's an apartment site in London that I want to transform to a resort. Now? Everything's turning into a great shit! I threw the files right on their legs.

"What are all of you thinking? This is not my first time facing interns, but your group are the worst! Ah, Mr Jang! Can't you lead your group properly?! I don't want stupid interns in my company!"

"Sorry, Mr Kim. It's my mistake.."

"Yah, Seo Shinae! I don't care if it's your mistake or what, but this is a total mess! It's just a small site in London and my 150 mil Won are wasted just like this!"

"I'm so sorry, Mr Kim. I'm really sorry, I'll fix everything, I promised" Miss Seo looked down. I can only curse in anger.

"GET OUT! MR JANG, DON'T EVEN SHOW YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ME ANYMORE!"

They went speechless. They don't know how important this project for me. A small site and I invested 150 mil for this project because I wanna give this to Chorong. It ruined my whole life if I can't surprise her with this project. I leaned on my chair, legs on the table. I don't really care if Mr Jang is older from me, I'm his CEO. I glared at them. "Get out" I repeated, still angry. They left my office. It took me a while to cool the hell of myself down after that incident. I'm going to lose my site in London. Shit. Suddenly, Jessica appeared.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay, boss?"

"Not so okay. Interns ruined my mood"

"Kris's here. About the London project"

"Oh, okay. Invite him"

Jessica nodded and a while later Kris entered the office. I didn't even look at him, still sitting in that rude position. I left my table and invited Kris to sit on the couch. Why is he here for the London project? I'm losing my chance already. Wait, did he hear everything I said to the interns and Mr Jang? Shit, I'm dead. He won't let Jessica work here if he knows that I'm so hot tempered. I looked at him, forcing a smile. Jessica interrupted us with two mugs of coffees.

"Don't smile. You're not okay, bro"

"How come I can be okay? My one and only London project is ruined"

"I know, I wanna discuss about that. I heard everything"

I cursed, silently. "Sorry, you shouldn't hear about it"

"Nah, I'm like you. You don't lose the project. I checked the file and it's really a small mistake. We still have time to fix it"

"Really? I want it to be done before Star turns 3. You know, this is my first time planning on a resort. I preferred hotels, but.. this project is for Chorong"

"Wow, is she joining the project?"

"Yes, after I'm telling her about this, she surely be the most excited person because she finally got her chance to do the designs. She took interior design in London"

"I see"

We continued to discuss about the plan as we drank our coffees. Well, Kris's ideas are great actually. It's going to be bombastic if Chorong started to join us for the designs. After few hours, Kris bid goodbye and left with Jessica for their date. I laughed as I went out from my office, drove straight to my villa where my wife and baby girl are waiting. God, I can't wait to tell Chorong about my plans. She's going to be happy and I can predict it.