c h a p t e r - t w e n t y - f i v e

SUHO

Star was already in the OT. I can't deny the fact that I'm worried right now. Everyone's here. Dad, my sisters. Mama, papa, Chorong's sisters. My bros, Minho and Yixing. Luhan and Yuri are here too. Kris, Jessica and Jason came too. I looked at my left, Chorong was tightening her grip on my hand. She looked so worried. I sat down, hugging her, calming her down. I looked at dad, he was talking with Dash. This is hard. My eyes met Chorong's.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm worried. What if.. she doesn't recognize us after this?"

"Yah. It's her lungs. Not her brain, sweetheart"

"Really? Sorry, I'm being over"

"It's our daughter right?"

"Yes"

"Don't worry too much, okay? She's going to be okay"

Chorong nodded her head. Suddenly, Taeyeon and Namjoo approached us. I looked at them.

"Wae, noona?"

"Sorry to disturb you two. But.. Suho, we need to talk" Taeyeon said.

I looked at Chorong. She gave me reassuring smile. I gave a worried smile, kissing her forehead. I stood up, looking at my sisters. "I will come back. Don't worry, okay?" I caressed her cheeks and gave a peck on her lips. Her cheeks blushed.

"Noona, Namjoo, let's go" we walked to the left wing of the waiting corridor of the operation theatre. I looked at my sisters. They looked at me with that stern look. Why? Because I'm drinking chocolate again. I sighed, putting the drink on the table. I looked back at the girls. I know why did they wanna talk to me. I'm departing to Italy after this.

"Wae?" I asked with a stern look.

"Oppa, are you serious? Going to Italy won't change anything"

"Yes, Suho. You and Chorong. Both wanted to leave. What happened? You were like.. the happiest married couple in the world"

"As you said.. 'were'. Which means, it's the past. Girls, we made up our decisions. Leave the kids with Luhan and Yuri, I will leave to Italy, Chorong with her London stuffs. Right after the operation, we will leave"

"You pabo! Why on earth right after the operation? You should see your daughter first, idiot"

"Oppa, this stupid decisions of you both will only make Star's condition turn worse. Without her parents by her side, she can't heal immediately"

"Dash is here. Luhan, Yuri. Everyone's here except for both me and Chorong. Even.. Jason is here. You know she's like a sister to Jason"

"Yah stop right there, CEO of Les Marseilles. It's your daughter and you sounded as if she's nothing to you. Yes, Jason is like her oppa. But.. it's not like Jesse will bring Jason everytime she visits Star. And.. Jason is already 14, he got his own life and activities with friends"

"My decision is final. We both made up our decision"

"Fine, fine. But, make sure you two disappear right after the operation. You and unnie, oppa"

"Arraseo! It's not a big deal but you said as if there's a democracy problem in this hospital. Aish!"

I took my chocolate drink and threw it into the garbage bin. Huh, I lost my mood already. I saw Chorong sitting alone at the end of the corridor, playing with her phone. I sighed, walking to her. I pulled her, hiding from everyone. No one will see us behind this building. She quickly hugged me. I heard her crying and calmed her. We looked at each other, I wiped her tears and gave a weak smile. I hate seeing her like this. Crying, feeling despair, hopeless. I need to be strong, she's my wife. The love of my life.