c h a p t e r - t w e n t y - o n e

CHORONG

"Dash! Wait for mummy!"

"Mummy! Mummy! Toy!"

I laughed as I caught my son into my arms. God, as active as his sister. He is 2 years old right now. We entered the toys' shop and I purchased some baby toys for him. He walked happily with the bunny plush toy. His act reminded me of Suho. Same like his daddy, they love bunny. I took my little Suho and put him on my shoulders. Dash talked to the plush toy and I laughed. We entered a restaurant, I put Dash on the chair as I sat beside him. I caressed the fur of the bunny plush toy. I smiled at Dash.

"What's his name?"

"I want to put daddy's name on him"

"Daddy? Suho"

"Suho? Is that a Korean word, mummy? What's the meaning?"

"Suho, guardian. Your daddy, my husband. Our family's guardian"

"Wow. Mummy, when can we see daddy?"

"Well.."

"Wife. I'm here"

I stop talking as I heard that familiar voice. Suho? I looked up and our eyes met. I felt my eyes teary, it's true. He's here, with our 5 year old daughter. I stood up and hugged him. I felt his arms on my waist, hugging me back. God, I had never thought that I will meet him again. I thought we're going to be apart forever. Thanks for giving me this chance, God. I looked up, he wiped my tears. Star took my seat as I sat beside Suho, leaning my head on his shoulder. He pulled me in his hug.

"Mummy, you bad. Why did you leave us?"

I wiped Star's tears. "Sorry, baby. Go and play with Dash, okay?"

"Okay, mummy"

Star and Dash left to the restaurant playroom, leaving me and Suho at the table. I tried to break the hug, but Suho pulled me closer. The silence conquered both of us, a comfortable silence with our eyes locked to each other. I felt his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder. I whimpered as he blew right under my left ear. He looked at me, giving the loving smile. I placed my hands on his chest. We broke the hug.

"I miss you, sweetheart"

"I miss you too, honey"

"Idiot. Why did you leave? You know I'm not that type of person that easily hurt you. I was busy at the time, sweetheart. I was suffering, Star kept asking me to find you. I really love you, please don't leave me like that again. Please, I can't live without you, baby" he whispered in my ears.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I thought you didn't love me anymore. I'm really sorry honey"

"Hmm, I love you so much, wife. So.. you know you deserve punishment right? Tonight, on the bed, no clothes on, making love"

"What? Honey, tonight? Too fast"

"Okay, we're going to Korea next week. After that, we'll surely do it. Okay, sweetheart?"

I slapped his chest as he laughed. I freed myself from the hug, calling the kids. After Suho and Star ordered their lunch, we started eating with the kids creating noises. I laughed as I realized that Dash was struggling to use the baby's chopsticks. I helped him and smiled. I talked a lot with Star, making Suho invincible. What? He can talk to his son in front of him. Aish, clingy Kim Suho. After that, we walked around to shop anything. Well, Suho wanna use his money to buy everything for us. Lol, being the bad girl I am, I used his money to buy lots of expensive accessories. He didn't complain tho, hmm, I'm lucky to marry a billionaire. Well, I'm not materialistic kind of person okay. We took Suho's car, going back to my apartment.