Chapter 25

Y/n's P.O.V

“Jungkook!” I hugged him “Glad I came right on time” He hugged back

“Why are you here? Are you with your hyungs?”

He was silent at first “Hmm.. No I'm not with them. I came here alone”

That was a shock. So when he called, He was in the airport of america?

“Y/n Let's go get some coffee”

When he said those words, Suddenly it hit me. I had stolen a letter from Jungkook.. How can I not remember that?

“Let's go--”

“Wait.. Why are you here in the first place?” I tried not to sound rude “To rest. Me and my hyungs has a 1 month of rest and I want to spend it here. I heard that you and Taehyung left Korea so I wanted to follow”

I nodded and placed my hands behind me “Then let's get a coffee. Inside the hotel”

Jungkook might've already find out that I'm the one who broke in their house and might've planned on arresting me here in this very day.

He groaned “Where's the fun in that? I know you don't leave that hotel room”

“How'd you know? Who's your source?”

He shrugged “I just know. So let's go please?”

He was trying to pull me using my wrist but he is not using any force to really pull me. He was just doing that so I could move voluntarily.

“Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n”

But what if--

“We'll just get a coffee and explore! You don't want that?”

But how about Chae?

I look around and saw many girls surrounding us “Isn't that Jeon Jungkook from BTS?”

“Yeah.. What is he doing?”

“I don't know... What if that's his girlfriend?”

“No stupid.. Isn't that Y/n? Taehyung's girlfriend?”

Shoot.

“Jungkook let go of my wrist. We're in public” I whispered. After I pointed it out, He fixed himself “Oh Y/n, We really need to talk about our album. We need your help” He said, raising his voice

Oh gosh.. It's definitely obvious Jungkook. You're sometimes bad at acting

“Call Yoongi hurry” I said “Oh he wants to meet up with you to talk with you in personal” He smiled. Fine, You win Jeon Jungkook.

If these nosy girls weren't here then I would've already escaped.

I look at the guy again and he was still knocked out on the ground.

I walk beside Jungkook “I won afterall huh Y/n?” He teased. I didn't answered and just walk silently “Why don't you want to get coffee with me anyways? Are you trying to avoid me?”

It's not that I'm trying to avoid you but I'am trying not to get caught by the police.

“How are you and the others?” I asked “Hmm..”

“They're fine. After the incident they were scared,” Surprisingly we had already arrived in the café. Jungkook opened the door for me

“What do you like to order?” The girl asked us “two Macchiato please” Jungkook answered.

Jungkook leaned on the counter “They left the house and made that as our vacation house.”

Oh.. That left them a big trauma. Shit

“I was the only one who stayed in that house” We got our Macchiato and picked a seat. He drank his coffee already but I let mine sit on the table

“Were you not scared?” I asked “They didn't hurt us and stole anything. Plus that house was filled with many memories.. I can't just leave that”

My grip around my coffee tightened “I understand”

“Still we have no clue whoever it was. The suspect destroyed the evidence and that's the CCTV's. How about you Y/n.. Are you alright?”

I drank my coffee “Yeah.. It's just that lately something's been happening. I don't know what it is but I want to find it out”

“Y/n you need to go back to Korea with me”

I quickly snap my head up and look at him confused “What? Why?”

“You're in danger here. Especially that Taehyung didn't brought that many men with him to protect you”

“J-Jungkook--”

I stopped talking when he placed his hands on top of mine. He was silent for how many seconds then starts talking

“I know this is not the right time to tell you this but Chae called me and said to take you away from Taehyung to save you”

What? So Chae could kill Taehyung alone?!

I removed my hand “What's going on with you and Chae? I've been suspecting something from you two from the very start but I just avoided it and pretend that I'm blind. Now, Everything's different”

“Y/n you know you're in danger. Taehyung wanted to save you and I'am just helping him. Me and Chae were just helping him”

Help? Where's the help? Getting me away from Taehyung then let him die? Who even is the enemy here?

I stood up “Let's talk somewhere else. This is not the appropriate place” I walk outside first

When I walk outside I saw that guy again from the hotel. He was holding a phone, When he saw me he suddenly vanished

I know what he did. He called Taehyung

“Jungkook leave”

“What? No” -Jungkook

“Taehyung's going after you. He already knew we met” I look at him “Don't worry, I'll call you and see what day are we going to talk again. Right now, Leave”

I started walking away “Where are you going?” I bump into someone

Oh snap

“Get him” I heard him say. He grabbed my wrist and drag me inside his car “Taehyung!”

I look back at Jungkook who was being captured “Let him go!” I said

Taehyung didn't speak and drive me away

“Now it's your fault Jungkook's going to die today” he giggled