CHAPTER 112

Where the Wild things are.

.

.

.

Finn pouted as he can't remembered the answers. He rack his brain and the flash back of his nannies giving him cookies appeared on his mind. Finn started scowling and cried.

Brie started checking her papers and when she's confident at her answers, she handed her paper on Madame Stephanie and happily exited.

Meanwhile, the Backlash Section is having an examination as well. The Proctor doesn't paying attention at them.

"Can I go to the restroom, Sir?" Adam and Baron said in unison as they raised their hands.

"Oh I won't allowed two students to go out at the same time." Shane stated. "Adam will go first because his surname is Cole. Alphabetical order."

Baron frowned while Adam snicked at him and exited. 

~On Men's restroom,~

"Hey Cole! You're two minutes late." AJ leered at him once Adam arrived at the restroom.

"But I won't get paid for this." Adam said as he immediately took out a small piece of paper on his pocket and handed it on AJ.

AJ opened the paper and laughed at what he saw.

"I knew I could count on you, Adam." AJ tapped his back.

"Anytime, AJ."

~Back on Fastlaner Room,~

Nikki started answering her paper, secretly glancing at John then giggles. "I'm gonna wait for him so we can hand the paper together. It's meant to be...."

When Bayley stood up from her seat, Becky immediately stood up as well. Finn did the same when he saw Bayley. Sami did the same thing when he saw Becky. Kevin was about to stand up but his paper doesn't have any writings yet.

Bayley happily passed her test paper as she grabbed her bag pack and stepped outside the room.  Becky, Finn and Sami did the same as well.