CHAPTER 130

It fired back.

.

.

.

AJ noticed that Baron is avoiding him recently. After school, he followed Baron and was surprised that he didn't go home. Baron went into a secret bar, it looks like a hide-out than a bar.

He immediately took off his school's blazer as he hides it inside his bag. Then, he hides his bag near the trashcan.

"Sorry bud, underage can't go inside." A muscular man announces once he spotted AJ.

AJ kept glancing inside to find Baron.

"Who said I'm underage? I'm already 42!" He yelled hoping his little lie won't get caught.

The muscular man narrowed his eyes at him, examining him if he's lying. AJ glared back which makes the muscular man sighed.

"Oldman? You look young though. Alright." The muscular man stepped away and let AJ go inside.

AJ snickered once he was inside. It's really a bar, there are only a few customers. He immediately went to the counter once he spotted his bald friend.

Baron was about to ask him what's his mix when he got surprised to see AJ sitting on the stool.

"What's your order, SIR?" Baron emphasizing the word sir on him as he kept raising his eyebrow at him.

"Sazerac." He simply said as Baron rolled his eyes at him.

Once Baron gave him his drink, he leaned close to AJ.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baron whispered quietly.

"Same question, man," AJ commented.

"I'm working as a bartender here. The pay's good. You?" Baron answered.

"I followed you," AJ replied honestly which makes the Lonewolf huffed.

"Wolf, two Paloma and five french seventy-five please." A familiar voice suddenly called out.