ČHÄPTËR ³

Ä SÄDÑËSS RÜÑS THRØÜGH HÏM
(Memory chapter)

A L I T T L E G I R L
runs through a field laughing in delight. She picks a bundle of wildflowers.

"Momma look at the pretty flowers!" The girl beamed showing the flowers to her mom.

"They're as pretty as you." The young adult smiled at her daughter. She was a single mother, not because the father dipped out but because he died over in Vietnam.

~•·≈·•~

The girl and mother were on the highway going back into town when happened. All the girl heard was screeching of metal and her mother's screams.

"Momma?" The girl choked out looking for her mom, but she could only see out of one eye and she only heard ringing. As the crawled to the front of the car she fell. When she looked up she saw the dull [E/c] eyes that belonged to her mother.

"M-momma?" The girl sobbed reaching her small shaky hand to hold her mom's cold limp hand, "Momma don't leave me, please!"

~•·≈·•~

The last time the girl saw her mom was at her funeral. She couldn't even hear anything do to the ringing that's still in her ears. After everyone else left she went up to the coffin that held her mom.

"Bye, momma." She whispered then placed a bundle of forget-me-nots on her mom's chest.

"[Y/n]."

"[Y/n]."

"[Y/N]!"

Then I woke up.