( Chapter 1 ) the new kid

Eddie Kasprack kisses his overweight mother good-bye as he walks out the door making the 20 minute walk to his new school in Derry Maine. He was an only child so life was pretty easy, getting all the presents he wanted and most importantly getting his mum all to himself. She forced him out of his previous school after he told her some bullies were making fun of his asthma. She is very protective of Eddie due to his medical condition so she hardly let him hang out with the few friends he had. He stood outside the gate of his new school " who thought moving would make school any easier  " he whispers to himself. He walks with his head down low not making eye contact with anyway who walks past him. He feels a giant push against he right shoulder and looks up to see a tall, skinny, white teen seeming to be around 16, with the ugliest mullet he's ever seen. "Watch where your going dip shit" Henry Bowers barked at the new kid. Eddie ran as fast as he could hearing them yelling but didn't have time to listen. He looked down at his paper which told him where his classes where. "A-15" he said to himself . Suddenly a tallish boy with curly brown hair stood standing right in front of Eddie. "Hey new kid, watch out for Henry and his goons they target new kids like you" The kid laughed. "W-who are you?" Eddie stuttered. "I'm Stanley , Stanley uris". "Um do you think you could help me find my class?" Eddie asked quietly. " What class have you got? He replied. "A-15" . "Oh ok that's History, i have it as well. Here follow me" Stanley said already walking away. Eddie quickly chased after him trying to not get lost in this huge school.